HHN 2012: Welcome to Silent Hill

DTH316

^ For me all Hollywood needs to do is have ash at the entrance/facade and they're good.

While Orlando's open design does allow for ash to float down everywhere, there's two issues I have with it.

1. As it's been pointed out, there's really no closed in/claustrophobic feeling due to the open design.

2. Besides the entrance/facade and maybe a couple rooms in the beginning, I see no use for the ash for the rest of house due to you're not going to really notice it. You're going to be more focused on all the monsters attacking you.

1. As it's been pointed out, there's really no closed in/claustrophobic feeling due to the open design.

2. Besides the entrance/facade and maybe a couple rooms in the beginning, I see no use for the ash for the rest of house due to you're not going to really notice it. You're going to be more focused on all the monsters attacking you.

Unfortunately, I'm sure Murdy will be thinking the same thing here. If nobody is going to notice it, then why put so much effort into putting so much movie-quality detail into the environments? After all, that's what Universal Halloween Horror Nights is famous for.

What's your opinion on there being different prizes for different days of the event?

I personally don't like the idea since some nights could have better prizes than others.

It'd be kind of depressing to go on a night they give a crappy prize and seeing pictures of what other people got and not having any chance to ever get one for yourself. D:

It not something they have to do. And since only Twitter followers know about it, not everyone going to the event will know about it. It is a gift. Just be grateful you get anything at all. That's just my two cents.

That's true. :P

But I'mma be pretty jealous if someone gets a Robbie the Rabbit doll one night when I get a rock.

• 3 weeks later...

Apperantly Murdy said on twitter some props were added this week to the maze.

The amusement park scene at the end needs it the most.

Man, that scene is bare. It's pretty sad to see Knott's pull off a far better scene in such a similar setting in the Pinocchio house at Knott's.

you guys got a much better house than Florida did, judging from the videos alone, if your house is lacking that is nothing compared to what ours is lacking

At least you guys got a much better facade, a more improved amusement park scene, and FALLING ASHES!!!! I don't know why they can't do falling ashes over here.

• Like 1

At least you guys got a much better facade, a more improved amusement park scene, and FALLING ASHES!!!! I don't know why they can't do falling ashes over here.

yeah we got a really nice facade and ashes, but

I would trade that for Pyramid Head, we only have one, and most of the time people miss him because he goes behind a wall, so when you enter the room sometimes he is there, and sometimes the room is empty,

and Robbie the Rabbit is just a teddy bear stuck to a wall, not an actor or anything, Both parks were disappointed, but when I saw the video for Hollywood and saw Pyramid head there, it made me so mad about our house

I think thats Shattered Memories.

No, I bought and played Shattered Memories all the way through.

The monsters are actually creatures whose design are based off certain information you give the game, which I think is really kool.

But the first monster in Downpour is just a red spirit chasing you... I didn't watch the rest.

Well, then no. There are other creatures: dolls, the boogyman and prob. some more stuff. They look cool enough in the maze. Plus the Postman out front is from Downpour as well. I really think its the only SH game Creative played though, as the rest of the stuff is from the movie.

• Like 1