HHN 2012: Welcome to Silent Hill

DTH316

"This is not a game. This is not a movie. This is real. Welcome to Silent Hill."

- Located in the Behind the Mummy venue.

- Based on the movie AND the games!

- The first HHN maze to ever be based on a game.

- HHN is working closely with Konami to help make the maze.

- The first maze to ever be announced at Comic Con.

- Coming to BOTH Hollywood and Orlando.

- Was codename "Carpenter" in Murdy's Carny Codename Challenge.

Here is the announcement trailer:

[media=]

Location will infact be the Terminator 2 Que, a few scenes can be matched up with the panels that have been put up, the giant walls with the table in the middle, somehow they remind me of the first released scene from Comic con

A new sweepstakes available ONLY for today! Lasts until 9 PM. Winner will receive two free tickets to either HHN Hollywood or HHN Orlando (you don't get to choose which you want... so that's the only bummer). Read here for all the details: http://www.halloween...Sweepstakes.pdf

And check this out! A standee for HHN 2012! Looks like a nurse will be one of the icons!

http://twitter.com/HorrorNights/status/224260592750428160/photo/1/large

Edited by DTH316

Not Dante. There's no "D" in the title in either "Welcome to Silent Hill" or "Silent Hill: Revelation". Unless it's in 3D but that's such a big thing, I know they wouldn't forget to announce that! 0 _ 0 Which makes me assume that Dante must be all sorts of crazy in of its own.

Edited by DTH316

Sorry if I am slow guys, But can someone go into detail about the T2 queue? How do we know? I am not doubting it... Just wondering where it is coming from

Because... Tmrw said so. And you shall believe everything Tmrw says. ;)

In all seriousness... because as crazy obsessive fans, we know everything.

Okay, okay, in all seriousness THIS TIME... it's not confirmed, it's purely speculative but there's a good deal of evidence suggesting it WILL be there. Enough of evidence for me to even say it's 85% confirmed.

So by the way they're advertising this, could SH be the featured property/ main icon for this years event?

I don't know... it's not necessarily BIG enough as say as something like TCM or Halloween. I'm sure a lot of fans will come check it out but I don't think the awareness is super high on things Silent Hill. Even I, as a major horror fan, don't know much about it.

So by the way they're advertising this, could SH be the featured property/ main icon for this years event?

Nah. It'll be one of the featured properties for sure like how they used Hostel last year, but I'm sure there will be another property that may be used that is much more well known among horror fans....one that I'm sure will be mainly featured.

Yes, gonna be a shocker when I reveal the codename. Should have listened to the Scribbler.

So, I'm guessing Silent Hill isn't Dante. But what does the second part mean? Somebody fill me in?

I doubt it. The only reason it's being heavily advertised is the fact it is the only thing that's been released for the event.

From Murdy's Twitter: "The code name for Silent Hill is #5 "Carpenter" The hint was "the title of a John Carpenter movie. John Carpenter directed "The Fog" Fog World is one of the main settings in Silent Hill and something we're creating for HHN." Wow.... nobody guessed that that I know of... It's ironic that we all thought Dante was Silent Hill... what did we think Carpenter was again? Is it just me or were codenames much harder this year... or at least this one...

Edited by JGmoney1996