HHN 2012: Welcome to Silent Hill

DTH316

From twitter

Not gonna tell you who the character is yet, just that he's from the game and has lived and worked in Silent Hill for a long time...

Its the Mailman from Silent Hill: Downpour. So I guess were getting letters...

any collectible is awesome on my list!

i still have the Hostel Card i keep it in a safe place so precious lol

^sadly I didn't get one :(, hopefully I can get whatever they're passing out this year. I'm hoping this maze doesn't turn out to be Silent Hill:Downpour with a sprinkle of nurses and pyramid head. I'm probably wrong, but they seem to be taking slot from that one game. I haven't heard anything from them about any of the monster from the other games besides nurses, pyramid head, and downpour.

^sadly I didn't get one :(, hopefully I can get whatever they're passing out this year. I'm hoping this maze doesn't turn out to be Silent Hill:Downpour with a sprinkle of nurses and pyramid head. I'm probably wrong, but they seem to be taking slot from that one game. I haven't heard anything from them about any of the monster from the other games besides nurses, pyramid head, and downpour.

I really hope that won't be the case. Downpour was in my opinion the weakest in the series. Little monster variety, and the otherworld sequences were reduced to short chase segments. Unfortunately since all the monsters in that game were based around the human form, I wouldn't be surprised of they were the bulk of the scareactors with some nurses and pyramid head thrown in as you mentioned. I hope I'm wrong though.

And also, is there a confirmation that the actor giving out items in indeed the mailman?

^No, but seeing that Murdy said "working" in silent hill, and the fact that they're taking a lot from downpour, my best guess is the mailman

Good point. The only other character I considered that worked AND lived in Silent Hill was Kaufmann but seeing as how he wasn't in the films and isn't a very prominent character it didn't seem realistic.

I'm still holding out hope for Robbie the rabbit plushes as collectibles though!

Uhhhh... I hope that costume isn't for all the nurses... haha

Its not. That is a specific nurse who is with Alyssa in the movie. The other more generic nurses are the bubble head nurses- I think you can see one of the masks in one of the pictures taken.

Yes she is the red nurse, there will only be one of her (well two is you count both the casts). I have to admit that I don't like it. The wig and hat look too big and just off. Plus I think she needs more blood but hey. They can always adjust stuff like this.