HHN 2012: Welcome to Silent Hill

DTH316

We don't know if that's accurate. All we know is something else was planned there. Perhaps something could've switched, like Silent Hill being in WWW and TWD being there instead.

Although, what you said is probably true haha

I think we're safe. Scream, although a fan of the movies, he just didn't see it as a viable property for a Halloween event. He seems to recognize Silent Hill has better elements and is scary. Only thing you should worry about is everything falling in second place to Alice Cooper like last year. Seemed like all his time, energy and resources went into that while everything else suffered and lagged behind in quality from the scarezones, TT and a lot of the mazes with so many bare rooms. Again, it seems like GTH is his baby because it seems to be all he talks about so it's very possible that could happen again...

• Like 1

Roughly the same space and "longer" suggest it may take up more area, so it's possible that building may still be used, just not the entire building like you hoped.

You're right. I think Murdy's trying to be a bit tricky here.

I think people are misunderstanding what Murdy means when he says you enter from the other side. I believe the FACADE and actual maze entrance are in the same place, but you enter the queue from the other side, it then runs along side the maze layout.

^Somebody just ask where the facade for Silent Hill will be on twitter please! So we can stop this confusion!!!!!!!

From what it looks like I think the facade might be on the other side. Pics indicate where the facade was in previous mazes is just regular walls. No real facade yet. While on the other side by the starway the walls appear to be larger. More facade like. ;)

• Like 1

Oh DTH, you know how much I hate the u-turn. In fact, I've used the term the most out of anyone on this site!!! The problem I have with the Mummy venue is it usually is a straight line...U-Turn... straight line...every year.... But anyway. If there is no U-Turn this year the maze will definitely be longer and have a more interesting layout. Which make Hauntfan happy! :)

Edited by Hauntfan