HHN 22 Construction Discussion

JDW

JWFearman posted 3 new DTF shots from what looks to be the Silent Hill or Dead End queue in the Construction Pictures section.

I don't know the park inside and out so I could very easily be wrong, but looks like a house MIGHT have stuff that extends out into the queue area. If they had Smoke/Ash Land from Silent Hill in the line, that would be amazing. We've heard that TWD facade is huge and amazing...maybe the lack of an 8th house has led to some extra dollars to extend the houses into the lines in some fashion.

That would make me sooooo happy!

EDIT: Of course, it could just be more of the raised cemetary....but that would make me very happy as well.

Edited by Oysterhead00

JWFearman posted 3 new DTF shots from what looks to be the Silent Hill or Dead End queue in the Construction Pictures section.

I don't know the park inside and out so I could very easily be wrong, but looks like a house MIGHT have stuff that extends out into the queue area. If they had Smoke/Ash Land from Silent Hill in the line, that would be amazing. We've heard that TWD facade is huge and amazing...maybe the lack of an 8th house has led to some extra dollars to extend the houses into the lines in some fashion.

That would make me sooooo happy!

EDIT: Of course, it could just be more of the raised cemetary....but that would make me very happy as well.

I kinda hope that we don't have props in the queue area and they will just move them later, it would be wasted there, I rather have it in the park with the actors where it can be appreciated more,

i mean, I don't know, the queues should have audio and video, but props or anything else feels like it will be wasted for me

How did you get such a clear pic of the Facade? It also looks like its not done. I thought there were speakers or something there too.

Simpsons queue line. Had to ride it twice to get the right out door (barf... that ride makes me sick)

• Like 1

I kinda hope that we don't have props in the queue area and they will just move them later, it would be wasted there, I rather have it in the park with the actors where it can be appreciated more,

i mean, I don't know, the queues should have audio and video, but props or anything else feels like it will be wasted for me

Didn't they do this with Catacombs with the plaques explaining the backstory (quite clever)? Even though I'm a queue video man, I wouldn't mind queue props every now and then.

I used to ride it to get the pics too (it also makes me sick) but now I like to just walk up the exit ramps instead.

I have never had an issue, and if anyone ever does say anything, I'd tell them I was waiting for my family (kids, cousin, etc) to get out of the ride so I can take a pic of them in the exit hallway.

• Like 1

I don't know where to post this but my good friend won a behind the scenes tour last night but immediately turned it down and referee me to go today. Does anyobe know if uni will do that , he works at the park so he couldn't accept and sent them a pm on Facebook with my email and contact info.

This picture (from the construction photos thread) makes me soooooooooooooooooo happy.

143.jpg

This picture also made me very happy...yet made me laugh too thinking "people, you wasted so much time looking for her and her zombie ass was in the barn all along".