HHN 22 Construction Discussion

JDW

Here is some food for thought.....

Last year Winter's Night Johnathan Hawthorne plaque

300264_257189384325963_570066771_n.jpg

This year's Hollywood plaque

185012_10151071188369151_1919612081_n.jpg

I know last year's is hard to read but the dates are different in reguards to the years.

Not just that, the names are spelled differently. Hawthorn on one and Hawthorne on the other.

Not just that, the names are spelled differently. Hawthorn on one and Hawthorne on the other.

Interesting. The history behind the spelling of Hawthorn can be traced back to the Salem Witch Trials. Nathianel Hawthorne changed the spelling of his name due to his ancestor's connection to the trials. At least the US History.

Maybe they are ancestors

Possibly since the dates for Johnathan are about 39 years off. The average life expectancy in the 1790s (Abigale died in 1799) was approximately 34 years for men and 36 years for women. So we could be looking at the parents of Johnathan Hawthorn (who would have been 8 when Abigale died).

Also Winter's Night Johnathan died 10 years after Elizabeth. In this year's tombs the Johnathan died 3 years after Abigale.

But why use the same quote on the bottom?

didnt last year, the dates have to do with the number 21 i thought? and werent the names people who worked at hhn? or was that a different scene?

in winters night many of the tomb stones were creative directors and artists that helped make the house. So yah johnathan could be some sort of employee.

Jonathan was one of the main characters of winters night. He was married to Abagail. Jonathan hired the witch doctor named Malcon Trumble. He made the blue lamps to keep all the spirits in the cemetery. Jonathan can be seen in the tombs of the cemetery and so can Abagail. Malcom can been seen at the beginning of the house behind a gate and in the shack near the back of the house hiding between two shelves. If i am correct, Jonathan was also in that room.

Jonathan was one of the main characters of winters night. He was married to Abagail. Jonathan hired the witch doctor named Malcon Trumble. He made the blue lamps to keep all the spirits in the cemetery. Jonathan can be seen in the tombs of the cemetery and so can Abagail. Malcom can been seen at the beginning of the house behind a gate and in the shack near the back of the house hiding between two shelves. If i am correct, Jonathan was also in that room.

Didn't DTF post a picture once of a blue light in that park in NY? Interesting.

• Like 1

Ah but the wife's name in Winter's Night was Elizabeth. Go to horrornights.be all the stuff is on there.

While I feel like the street design this year is really quite repetitive, I'm liking the way it's turning out.

I really wish I could see all these street sets, with the fact that I'm actually recreating Hawthorn Cemetery currently.....

:( :( :(

really? that sounds awesome, are you going to take pics?

really? that sounds awesome, are you going to take pics?

Of course! I'm doing Winter's Night for my haunt this year. (I have a Nightmares thread on here.)

Also, would it be too much to ask for someone who's heading to Universal to take some construction photos, take a straight-on shot of this plaque?

https://photos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/488353_3962304453928_1751484656_n.jpg?dl=1

It would be greatly appreciated!