HHN 22 Discussion

I'm so sad right now...this area has died off... :( we all know what that means...

Rip HHN 2012.

Indeed. It was a fantastic year, all things considered. The event will always be a blast, though, regardless of snags or hang-ups. Already looking forward to speculation and discussion for next year, though :)

I was sure that the chainsaws would win... those girls were terrifying all month long, the most aggressive chainsaw Drill team we have had I think since forever, I love the beasts too but I thought for sure they would win it. That zone had the strongest scares I've ever seen, people running on top of tables and running in the bushes and everything. I was very surprised about it.

Congratulations beasts :)

sooo um.... where the hell did those crowds come from tonight? That was awful. I did stay&scream... and was only able to hit HoH & AC twice each by 6:45pm-ish. By then, the lines were 30mins or longer. It was ridiculous...

all in all, tonight was a fun night.... BUT it was way too busy for Halloween.

• Like 2

Your welcome for the bag Cody. :) I loved the event this year so anyone who didn't can get lost. :) the event was amazing and I'm sad to see that I have a whole year before new memories can be made.

The bag and other rewards were very welcome! It's been a tough year, and I actually hurt my bad foot on Friday and I've been doing every day since then with an injury (though you wouldn't be able to tell by my constant running and jumping). I was very lucky to land with the cast that I did, and they deserve most of the credit. Hell, I don't think I'd have been encouraged to do what I did without their support.

I want to give a huge, whole-hearted thank you to EVERYONE who was so incredibly kind to me this year! YOU are the ones who made this event so amazing and special, and really brought my little fox friend to life. I wanted to meet and thank you all as myself, and wasn't told until after I left that some of you may have been waiting for me. I am so incredibly sorry if that is the case, if there is a HNN meetup anytime soon please invite me. I want to thank you all in person! Since my air-headed self didn't see you: thank you Dr. Jimmy, Adam, Justin, Sam, Kathy, Corey, and the countless others who went out of their way to make me feel so special. I hope I get to meet all of you as myself soon, and that you like me just as much. Thanks!

• Like 8

sooo um.... where the hell did those crowds come from tonight? That was awful. I did stay&scream... and was only able to hit HoH & AC twice each by 6:45pm-ish. By then, the lines were 30mins or longer. It was ridiculous...

all in all, tonight was a fun night.... BUT it was way too busy for Halloween.

yeah, And... Gothic at the beginning was 45 minutes, which never happened, I would be able to do Gothic twice at the beginning of the park day and today I had to do it at night... something about "technical difficulty" I was so pissed,

then House of Horrors which is a 15 minute wait by 7:30 pm today was like a 45 minute wait...

I wonder what was going on at 12 in front of Shrek, I think there was an actor lying in the floor in a lot of pain it seemed. I don't think it was a guest, their clothes looked like an actor's clothes, either way someone was on the ground, made me kinda worried, I wonder what happened...

Edited by Mr. Black

I was able to catch you, which was good. we had to wait cause of the vomiting that happend in there.

the house made someone throw up? lmao :lol:..

I am sad it is over because of the hordes I will miss them and I will terribly miss House of horrors and gothic and Dead end. But it is weird this year I don't feel as bad, it was so lackluster that I am a little bit happy for what it is coming next year, I never felt this way about HHN since I started going, around this time I start feeling sad, but today I feel tired, and can't wait to hear what is coming. This year was so crazy complicated that I really cannot imagine what they are going to do next year, so many questions...

Will the hordes come back? Will they find a place for an 8th house? would Transformers be open and if so will it help with the crowds? will it be this busy next year? will they do all IPs again next year? are set scarezones a thing of the past now?

so, at this time, I am feeling more curious and wondering about next year more than I am sad about it being over. Partly because the crowds today were so bad I am just truly tired of that. the crowds this year kinda drain me a little. I am sad to say this and I will miss the hordes this year... but i am glad it is over :mellow: and I've never felt this way about HHN before... first time

Edited by Mr. Black
  • Like 2

Congrats beasts! You guys killed it this year! It was great to see you all in kidzone to say goodbye (well, as much a goodbye that you can give high energy beasts without them breaking character). We'll be keeping a special lookout for tall scareactors next year!