HHN 22 Speculation

Just tweeted by UORHHN:

"We’ve dug “something” up. We’re not exactly sure what it is, but it is NOT of this world. It’s freaking us out a little bit. More to come…"

Huh... Wonder why that sounds so familiar??

All I'll say is that it's not Indian Burial grounds, folks. That's not what the Native American references were about...

I'm just spitballing here, but with all this talk about "digging", a possible cemetery like scare zone, this Victorian style haunted house; plus the last clue of the day being "It's time he comes home", could The Caretaker be involved somehow? I thought I heard some speculation about a gravedigger like personality being involved. Just throwing out an idea.

EDIT: This was just put on HHN's Facebook page:

We knew with all the construction going on something like this might happen. We’ve dug “something” up. We’re not exactly sure what it is, but it is NOT of this world. It’s freaking us out a little bit. More to come

I can't help but smirk a bit.

Edited by StewieGriffin

And on Facebook they're tying it all the resort construction. SS44 really was a HHN stunt! (lol)

We knew with all the construction going on something like this might happen. We’ve dug “something” up. We’re not exactly sure what it is, but it is NOT of this world. It’s freaking us out a little bit. More to come…
  • Like 1

With the "It's not of this world," I really hope doesn't imply aliens...but I think I'm safe because from what has been speculated so far and along with the confirmed things, it seems pretty random and unfit.

But it also sounds like the whole Indian burial ground idea...or has that been thrown in the trash?

"it's not of this world..." and "it's time He comes home"

E. T. Is totally our Icon!!!!

Someone had to do it.

True spec: Not of this world makes me think of Terra Cruentas, or Mary's Mirror world.

Then with the capitalization of He, I feel we should know who He is.

And now I'll I can think is it better not be that damn clown.

• Like 5

Honsetly with the Victorian house idea, and all these TWD stuff having to deal with death...makes me really want the icon to be the Caretaker. I think that would be really cool to have Screamhouse return! And, it's not like they haven't taken an icon and inter-twined it with something else...lets say Jack and the Carnival of Carnage. The Caretaker would be awesome...and the "He comes home" reminds me of it, though it reminds me more of Michael Myers. xD

Maybe all the "Walkers" in the allegid Walking Dead scarezone are controlled by the Caretaker and are looking for Cindy...haha. *wishful thinking? :P

Honsetly with the Victorian house idea, and all these TWD stuff having to deal with death...makes me really want the icon to be the Caretaker. I think that would be really cool to have Screamhouse return! And, it's not like they haven't taken an icon and inter-twined it with something else...lets say Jack and the Carnival of Carnage. The Caretaker would be awesome...and the "He comes home" reminds me of it, though it reminds me more of Michael Myers. xD

Maybe all the "Walkers" in the allegid Walking Dead scarezone are controlled by the Caretaker and are looking for Cindy...haha. *wishful thinking? :P

I sincerely hope this is only wishful thinking.

halloween.jpg

Victorian mansion.. dual run?

I thought of this too, but I have to imagine if they used Michael in an icon sort of way, they'd have him pop up somewhere in the marketing. Plus, he feels out of place with this event's theming. Maybe the Director is coming back, after being in Singapore and Hollywood (albeit not the exact same director)? Plus, he would tie into the event more thematically. It's a stretch, and more than likely not, given the other clues. But hey, you never know. My interest has definitely been piqued though. I can't wait to see what they've got in store for us!

• Like 1

That's what I thought a few posts above you. To take that a step further too, this Trick R Treaters scare zone sounds like something Cindy may fit into as well. Wishful thinking though I think :P.

That's what I thought a few posts above you. To take that a step further too, this Trick R Treaters scare zone sounds like something Cindy may fit into as well. Wishful thinking though I think :P.

If we're right...I might die of excitement! They're are teasing pretty bad this year...oh and after all these clues were given today, I remembered the "doll hint" they gave us! That does not seem to fit in with the last 3 (maybe 4, if SS44 was a HHN prank... :/ ) houses. So we have gargoyle, victorian and the "digging thing", idk how the doll house will fit in now...

LOL I love that we've tied these clues into what, 4 old icons, as well as a movie slasher. I have a feeling it's going to be something unexpected. I have to imagine they're going to uphold the retired icons vow.

I agree completely, I really do think that whatever the end result is it will be totally opposite of what everyone is leaning towards. Although I too love the fact that we've taken these small clues and twisted them into Michael Myers and the four old icons...talk about grasping for straws huh? LOL

The previous icons need to stay retired, they've had their time and maybe decades down the road it would be nice to revisit their story lines, if we don't hear from any of them for many years to come that'll make me a happy camper.

I'm sure that this is probably far off but the first thing I thought of when I heard "It's time he comes home" was Darkness. To me the biggest line in the arrival show from 16 was when he said Horror Comes Home. He has never been an icon so it doesn't break that rule. He is not from our world and he would make a good leader of all the "hoardes"

• Like 3