HHN Hollywood 2012 Speculation

What if the Walking Dead is the Terror Tram. It would be perfect. Walking through the foresty area with hoards of zombies. Many areas fit perfectly and that may finally be the right theme for the TT. If they get enough scareactors it could be legitimately scary.

I'm curious to know if the zombies for "The Walking Dead" will have a professional make-up job like the show or just look like generic zombies. You'd think since the tv show allowed Universal the rights to the theme, that they would want Universal to do it right. You can't promote a show with zombies that look like crap.

That is of course if we still get that maze.

Edited by manbeast

What if the Walking Dead is the Terror Tram. It would be perfect. Walking through the foresty area with hoards of zombies. Many areas fit perfectly and that may finally be the right theme for the TT. If they get enough scareactors it could be legitimately scary.

I could see it being a part of Terror Tram but not the main theme honestly.

I'm curious to know if the zombies for "The Walking Dead" will have a professional make-up job like the show or just look like generic zombies. You'd think since the tv show allowed Universal the rights to the theme, that they would want Universal to do it right. You can't promote a show with zombies that look like crap.

That is of course if we still get that maze.

Knowing Universal, they're zombies WON'T look like crap! ;)

If they don't have a WD maze, why not have it be the main theme of TT? They need to advertise the show which is the point, so the best way to do that is not give them a little part of the TT, but make it the main theme. Much like Walking Dead Escape (http://www.thewalkingdeadescape.com/), you could actually be running from zombies, etc.

True, but if it was not planned as the main theme of Terror Tram, it will not be the main theme. Murdy confirmed he locked a property for TT that they've never used before. Which means if walking dead was planned as a maze, it was not planned as the main theme for TT.

Since Silent Hill isn't Dante anymore, are we considering it to be original or movie based?

Hard to say, Dante is based off a existing artistic creation...which can range from a movie, game, tv show, book, album etc. I think we're leaning towards a orginal creation, though it could honestly go either way.

Edited by Tobias

True, but if it was not planned as the main theme of Terror Tram, it will not be the main theme. Murdy confirmed he locked a property for TT that they've never used before. Which means if walking dead was planned as a maze, it was not planned as the main theme for TT.

That's my point. What if WD was never going to be a maze and John Murdy had it as the TT the entire time. They usually wait a bit to announce the TT so it could be WD.

Woops, just read that he said "movie property"... I only saw "new"... never mind...

Edited by JGmoney1996

Murdy never specifically said the TT was a movie property, just that it is a property -- meaning something not completely original. Technically, WTMN was a property. La Llorona wasn't.

Anybody think there's a chance of TWO video games mazes this year? I'd shit my pants over a Resident Evil maze. Maybe next year... either way, I'm just glad it's more of a possibility now. AHHHHHH the possibilities of excitement!

Edited by DTH316

the only thing it would be lame for two reasons, first like someone said a few pages back the zombies in walking Dead are super slow hence "WALKING" dead and the Term Walkers, unless they have a huge hord of zombies it would realy just be the terror tram with zombies, which leads me to my second point usualy TT is %50 zombies anyways so it would just be a let down IMO when we want something new in the terror tram. I just think WD would work better as a maze.

Also to add, John said he locked down a movie property for TT that they have never used before. Since Silent Hill isn't Dante anymore, are we considering it to be original or movie based?

What if........The TT is TrT Murdy did deny it as a maze but he didnt mention anything else.

Anybody think there's a chance of TWO video games mazes this year? I'd shit my pants over a Resident Evil maze. Maybe next year... either way, I'm just glad it's more of a possibility now. AHHHHHH the possibilities of excitement!

If not hopefully this opens up a possibility for it in the future.

There's only indication House of 1000 Corpses isn't coming this year. Eli's off in Vegas doing his own maze and Hostel's location has been taken over, so that's out as well. However, Rob and Alice themselves may come back with their own creations.

^Never believe employees of the park. They don't know anymore than we do. Usually they know less! ;)

This.

Okay, let me give my input on Walking Dead. It's gotta go in T2. Orlando's is going to be in the Disaster queue and T2 is our equivalent of that venue. To put it in the Shrek, WWW, or JP venues would be gypping us quite a bit. They'll need the barn, hospital, and the prison to work with. Notice the worn-down looking walls in T2? They look very Walking Dead-ish. Remember what Murdy said: Each maze is fit for their location.

Okay, let me give my input on Walking Dead. It's gotta go in T2. Orlando's is going to be in the Disaster queue and T2 is our equivalent of that venue. To put it in the Shrek, WWW, or JP venues would be gypping us quite a bit. They'll need the barn, hospital, and the prison to work with. Notice the worn-down looking walls in T2? They look very Walking Dead-ish. Remember what Murdy said: Each maze is fit for their location.

I know T2 is the largest venue, but does anyone know how much larger?

I know T2 is the largest venue, but does anyone know how much larger?

I guess about slightly bigger than Mummy; even then, Mummy might be just as bog as T2.

Remember when Murdy said that Classic Cowboy, the maze that has all of the clues leading to WD, would have a "crazy" facade that would require a lot of space? That tells me it's going in Terminator.

Im gonna have to disagree Im gonna say WWW venue to be honest I dont see a BIG Facade being in T2 remember HOTC didnt have that huge of a facade

I agree with Grind. In fact, F13: Camp Blood had a barn facade which I can see being re-purposed here (if they still got it). Wasn't there a barn somewhere in the other F13 maze as well? The Thing had a really big facade, so the WWW venue can hold it's own -- they could actually make the facade as big as they want it to be if they decided to covered up the black tarp on the sides. I'm also pretty sure the Behind the Mummy location is one of the smaller venues along with Shrek. T2 and HOH are the biggest, WWW and JP are in the middle, while Mummy and Shrek are the smallest. But the maze with potential to have the largest facade is the WWW venue. All the other ones are limited fairly limited in comparison.

Silent Hill won't be on the Terror Tram:

@HorrorNights Is silent hill gonna be any part of the terror tram? But not necessarily the main icon of the tram.

@horrorfan01 No it won't

Something else was intended for the Mummy queue:

@HorrorNights How did you decide to put SH in mummy queue? Does anything relating to the theme or scenes affect your decision?

@Arsik22 No something else was planned there originally, just felt it would work for the property

Name confirmation:

@HorrorNights So is the Silent Hill maze just called "Welcome to Silent Hill"?

@ksfhhnfan yes

This is all related to Silent Hill but I felt it affected the event as a whole in terms of speculation so I put it in this thread.

Edited by DTH316

They'll need the barn, hospital, and the prison to work with.

As far as we know right now, there won't be a prison scene from Season 3 in the Orlando house. We have two confirmed scenes (via the permits) and then the obvious Barn.

Scene 1: Hospital Hallyway

Scene 4: Rooftop

Scene ?: Barn

Judging my the construction pics of T2, i can't really see it being TWD. I'd say it will be located elsewhere within the park, maybe WWW. Is there any room to have an RV within the vicinity of the house at T2 or WWW?

Here is a shot of the barn & Rv... took this pic on July 8th. This is believed to be the exit of the house.

eQB1y.jpg