The Hoodie Brigade

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merch has been so disappointing the past few years. I try not to keep my hopes high. HowlOScream's merch looks awesome this year. They have a hoodie, shirts in lots of different styles, tote bag, etc. I wish UO would take a hint from them.

I agree. We've been wishing for at least hoodies for the longest time now, and we still haven't gotten them! I think it's time for some new merch.

InB4 "We need hoodies."

I agree. We've been wishing for at least hoodies for the longest time now, and we still haven't gotten them! I think it's time for some new merch.

How long is it we have all been requesting hoodies? It seems like at least the past 5 to 6 years? You think they'd wise up the requests and produce some already.

I'd love to see some type of tote bag as well...but something tells me that's about as plausible as the hoodie at this point.

Merchandise Wish List:

-HHN black hoodie (no fancy graphics other than maybe the logo in the corner)

If we were to get a hoody this year, I would love a big "21" in the cream color spade with blood splattered on it. And then on the back have "Halloween Horror Nights 21". I think that's be really nice./

LOL I know Goo I agree, whats the point of a HHN hoodie just all black lol

but the logo in the corner, I think that would be easy to do like, have it get it done on a black hoodie

You know that the mere mention of hoodies just sparks intense discussion. Although living in Orlando, I can't imagine using a hoodie more than three times a year during our rare cold days.

I remember an epic hoodie thread from 2008 where we went on about how they don't just need hoodies, but long sleeve t-shirts, flip flops and the inevitable HHN beer.

I remember an epic hoodie thread from 2008 where we went on about how they don't just need hoodies, but long sleeve t-shirts, flip flops and the inevitable HHN beer.

I remember that thread....the flip flops would be a must have on my list, moreso than the hoodie. Didn't we say a HHN beach towel would be a great addition as well?

My wife wears he My X hoodie practically every day :)

But I've given up on the hoodie from HHN.

We must not give up, Jeramy! :P

I think Fallow had a great idea! A lenticular poster of Lady Luck's split personalities would be absolutely fantastic! Unfortunately, that seems even less likely than hoodies! Also, I can't believe I haven't even thought about a scarezone shirt! It seems like this year the scarezones are worthy enough for a shirt. I think that not having a deck of cards would just be a severely missed opportunity! (That statement brings back the sad thought of the vacancy of the Meetz Meatz masks and Z.A.P. shirts...) Anyways, I would love to see cards at the event!

Edited by The Director of Horror

I wear a hoodie or a jacket everyday. It's usually below freezing in my school so it's a must!

Man, I would've killed for it to be that cold in my school! LOL (Of course, back in the stone age when I went, central A/C wasn't a must at every school...LOL)

Doesn't HOS always have hoodies?

I have no idea. I've never been to HOS before.

So I have a question, one of the main reasons I keep hearing for no HHN hoodies is the heat and the weather. Is the weather in Tampa that much different then Orlando? -_-

I have no idea. I've never been to HOS before.

So I have a question, one of the main reasons I keep hearing for no HHN hoodies is the heat and the weather. Is the weather in Tampa that much different then Orlando? -_-

If the heat is the main reason why there are no HHN hoodies, then there definitely shouldn't be any at HOS...Tampa is just as hot as Orlando. Unless they use that "but we get a sea breeze" excuse, so it's cooler. I'd have to say that the weather excuse doesn't cut it. I just don't think that the powers that be at HHN think they would sell. And considering most years it's hot as hell for the entire run, something tells me they are probably right. The last thing I'd do as I'm sweating my butt of is think "Hey, a hoodie...that's what I need!" ;)

I just don't think that the powers that be at HHN think they would sell. And considering most years it's hot as hell for the entire run, something tells me they are probably right. The last thing I'd do as I'm sweating my butt of is think "Hey, a hoodie...that's what I need!" ;)

I live up in NY and wear hoodies all the time...but I would NEVER think of buying one while in Florida. Plus, I wouldn't have room in my suitcase coming home...it would take up too much space.

So while I feel for the people calling for Hoodies every year...I can completely see why they don't offer them.

We get those "sea breezes" here in Sarasota too and no, usually not cold enough for a hoodie in September/October... but I'd still love one for December. :)

I like simplicity of the HoS one too. And that it has a zipper, I hate the pull over kind.

Every year, we want hoodies. But I feel a little like if they were going to do that, it would have been during a "special" year, like last year. I don't think we'll get them this year.