HHN 21: Event Photos and Videos

HHNiP

6215274288_ba4a8c35f6_z.jpg

6215273884_eb958a339a_z.jpg

4CUpKl.jpg

These are some great photos you guys. Angles are superb, and the lighting is eerie; perfect. I feel it's really hard to get a daylight picture that captures the essence of Halloween, or capture a (for lack of a better word) creepy or uneasy feeling. But you did that quite nicely Bruins. There's just something mildly unsettling about it.

But I have to say, out of these three though my favorite is the first one. It just... gets that feeling just perfect, ya' know? It’s not only Halloween Horror Nights, or even Halloween in general... but more of horror in general. It almost could be used as a horror anthology book cover. It actually really reminds me of Mary Shaw's room in Dead Silence for some reason.

It's a great photo!

That sounds fun Grime. Good luck this *cough rain cough* might provide some nice pictures or be a pain. Tonight I plan on taking a lot as yesterday I was busy running around with a group.

As always feel free to say hi if you see me.

Yeah, I didn't go tonight because of the crappy weather. I can't go next Saturday because I have another event to attend. So maybe the followed Saturday. I choose Saturdays because none of my friends can really go so I usually reserve Saturdays for photo nights. I don't like having to stop in every scarezone for 15+ minutes taking pictures when my friends want to go do other things.

What's with you and awesome pictures man. This one is awesome. It really reminds me of the church scene in 28 Days Later, with Jim and the priest. Kind of like that... "Oh shit. He's right there, he sees me and only me" feeling.

Veritas, you are quite right I WAS seeing you and only you.....my advice....don't stand still for too long...

Even though it rain like crazy. I got a few shots here and there.

IMG_2067.jpg

IMG_2130.jpg

IMG_2113.jpg

Keep up the work all. Should be some nice weather ahead of us.

Also just a heads up. If your taking shots standing off on the sidewalk your ok. If your walking through the zone snapping pictures your ok. If your standing still inside of a zone taking photos. That's not ok.

Edited by ZKeeper