2011 House Routes

Karras

The Adventurers Guide to Halloween Horror Nights 21 <- Click here.

21event_map-7.jpg

I stick to a pretty strict house route every year. I'm always able to do every house, a ride or two and B&T.

This years route.

**Rip Ride Rockit**

1. The Forsaken

2. Saws n' Steam: Into the Machine

3. Holidays of Horror

4. The Thing

5. B&T

6. Nightingales

7. Winters Night

8. The In-Between

9. Nevermore

What path of Horror do you fancy?

Edited by Karras

I always go around the park, counter clockwise, usually starting at the tents since the parade building often doesn't have a long line.

Tent 1

Tent 2

Jaws

Disaster

Soundstage Houses in whatever order seems best at the time.

Parade building first if it is already open, otherwise Tent 1 and then parade building later.

I'll be using the same plan as last year, paired with the Stay and Scream holding area in New York. Worked out great last time, though with some houses supposedly exiting in different spots this year, I may have to adjust it accordingly.

1. Winter's Night

2. The Thing

3. The Forsaken

4. In Between

5. Nevermore

6. Saws 'n Steam

7. Holidays

8. Nightingales

Last year I pretty much followed the same route as Andrew, starting with the Parade building. However, if I didn't get there for Stay and Scream, I'd try to pop back to Jaws Queue first and knock that one out before B&T crowds hit it. Then I'd continue with the counter-clockwise path.

Does anyone know yet what house exits might be changing? Tent 1 dumping by the Tent 2 entrance had a big part in how my path went, just curious how that might change.

And I really wish the AP party were in NY instead of KidZone. I really like hanging at Finnegan's first ;)

I usually do Jaws queue first and then just make a big circle. But this year I might do the following...

The In-between

Saws N Steam

Holidays of Horror

The Thing

Nightingales

Winters Night

The Forsaken

In-between again.

Nevermore.

Then walk back through the zones.

Since I have express passes, I usually do Parade Building, Tent 1 & 2, Jaws Queue, Jaws Attraction, Disaster Queue, Soundstages all without using Express Passes. Then I go get something to eat. Reapeat the same path (minus Jaws the 2nd time) then catch the final Bill and Ted show of the night. :). So far it hasn't failed me. 2x the houses and zones, will equal 2x the audio recordings which will make my audio cds double the size. Last year HHN 20 had 16cds, Im hoping to breach 20.

L.J.M.

I agree with the whole counter clockwise path starting with the tents. However, I don't stress about doing everything in one night, mainly because of the Frequent Fear Pass. My plan for opening weekend is to meet up with anybody doing the AP event and pretty much follow them while socializing.

I like to start in the back where there is less people and work my way up like that so I make long lines

1. The Forsaken

2. The In Between

3. Nevermore

4. Saws N Steams

5. Holiday of horror

6.The Thing

7. Nightingales

8. Winter's Night

and in between do Bill and Ted

i usually go for the first two soundstage houses which open following Stay and Scream [Writer's Night and Nightingales], then move on to the parade warehouse building [Forsaken], then Tent 1 [in Between], and Tent 2 [Nevermore], then the Jaws Queue [saws 'n Steam] and proceed counterclockwise. when i get a chance, i will go to B&T

me and my family are like really organized so we usually go in order. this year I THINK we are gonna go straight and around instead of last year we went right and around. the lines were a little shorter but i would like to ride rip ride rockit at night and im in love with it so i think if i run in there and go n regular line instead of using my only fast pass i can. Also idk about the houses. i like the idea of winters night but then the tents arent great in the light. But i really wanna go into nevermore. lol

We go freestyle...whatever house calls to us first, then we hit that one.

For us to try and adhere to some kind of specific route...oh hell no, that would never happen. We totally have ADD at this event..."Oh look, what's that...wait something shiny!"

1: Forsaken

2: In-Between

3: Saws N Steams: Into The Machine

4: Nevermore: The Madness of Poe

5: Bill & Ted

6: H.R. Bloodengutz presents: Holidays of Horror

When I get to the soundstages, I usually find the house with the lowest wait time and go in that. Odds are, by the time I exit that house, one of the other soundstage houses will have the lowest wait time. Repeat until you have hit every house.

I always go around the park, counter clockwise, usually starting at the tents since the parade building often doesn't have a long line.

Tent 1

Tent 2

Jaws

Disaster

Soundstage Houses in whatever order seems best at the time.

Parade building first if it is already open, otherwise Tent 1 and then parade building later.

This, basically.

"The More Important thing than beating the House is Beating The Crowd"

LOL, I like that. Since the House always wins, Beating the Crowd is your only hope :)

Since AP Party tomorrow is in Kids Zone, I'm still planning on doing pretty much the same route as you. Now to get them to hold the party in New York so I can wait it out at Finnegan's! :P