2011 House Routes

Karras

I was wondering what was up for saw and steam? that house always opens early and it actually opened late. sucked. I agree the rest of the houses i didn't wait over 20 minutes. though next time i may start with the forsaken and work my way around. does the tent/parade houses open early?

I went last night (Opening Night) and didn't use my normal plan for house routes, but figured I'd post what I did to maybe help. I'm a passholder though, and did the passholder houses early so it probably only worked the way it did because of that. Anyway we did Forsaken, In-Between, then Nevermore by 6:30 when the park actually opened. We then headed to the soundstages and did Winter's Night, the Thing (5 minute wait) and then Nightingales. It was about 7 o'clock by then and there was a downpour so we waited inside for an hour then did Holiday's of Horror and finally headed to Saws n Steam. We were out of Saws n Steam by 9 o'clock and got to do some scarezones and see Bill and Ted at 10 before going through scarezones again. We additionally did the Mummy and 3 of the houses a second time by midnight. So that worked for us without express passes, I'm sure it will be different on peak nights, but hopefully may work for any passholders on those event nights.

Yes, but i don't use use it till i did all the houses (in regular line) first and when time is running out and the park is about to close. I do repeats with the express. and if you see my house count i did pretty well for 3 days

Gotcha. Good to know (since I will be going w/o express)! Thanks!

I have to say, you really don't need an express pass unless you are going 1 night. I can hit all the houses and then some repeats in one night usually. Start at the parade building and then just work your way around!

I've been saying that for years man. I'm happy someone else has seen the light.

Anybody got any idea on how to plot the route to see all the iterations of the ladies in 7? I mean .... Logical ways that work into a system, not just "go totally out of your way and go back several times..."

I was hoping the zone would be more central so that guests would have to pass through it multiple times by default, just so people would get to see the transformations. There's definitely something to be said about pleasing the hardcore fans with Easter Eggy stuff, but I would think something as big as complete transformation of the main scareactors in a zone would be something Uni would want to show off. Looking at the map, I don't think I would even know a transformation happened if I visited the event just once and nobody told me about it....

That gives me the Sads.

I did this last night for my visit this weekend. It was a bit late, so forgive if some of the times don't flow very well. (I arranged the As & Bs (casts) by past reviews of which casts were more active in each house.)

*** = Express Pass

Stay & Scream

The In-Between (A) 6:00-6:45

The In-Between (A) 6:00-6:45

Nevermore: The Madness of Poe (A) 6:30-7:15

Saws N Steam 7:00-7:45

***Saws N Steam 7:00-7:45

H.R. BloodenGutz Presents: Holidays of Horror 8:00-8:45

***H.R. Bloodengutz Presents: Holidays of Horror [A] 8:45-9:30

Acid Assult

***The Thing [A/B] Whenever

***Nightingales: Blood Prey 9:45-10:30

Your Luck Has Run Out

Nightmaze

***Winters Night [A] 10:15-11:00

Grown Evil

***The Forsaken 11:00-11:45

The Forsaken 11:00-11:45

***The In-Between (A) 12:00-12:45

***Nevermore: The Madness of Poe (A) 12:30-1:15

Saws N Steam? 1:00-1:45

Closing

I had trouble finding a time where I would actually go through Canyon of Dark Souls. It seems as if I do The In-Between, I would end up by Nevermore, then do Nevermore, then do Saws N' Steam, ect.

I also don't plan on doing Bill & Ted. (It seems like a good show... but being there only two night, I'd rather do some more houses.

Edited by The Director of Horror

This route worked for me on Friday, October 22 last year. Going on the Friday the 14th this year. I have stay and scream and express. I don't really stop and look at scarezones until it is dark also. I don't care about the shows either. This route is assuming house exits haven't changed.

1. Kid Zone Stay and Scream.

2. The Forsaken

3. The In-Between

4. Saws and Steam: Into the Machine(Poe will not be open yet)

5. Nevermore: The Madness of Poe

6. H.R. BloodenGutz Presents: Holidays of Horror

7. The Thing

8. Nightingales: Blood Prey(Express if over 30 min)

9. Winter's Night: The Haunting of Hawthorn Cemetery(Express if over 30 min)

10. 7(Phase 2)

11. Mel's Die-In(Food)

12. Grown Evil

13. The Forsaken(Express)

14. Canyon of Dark Souls

15. The In-Between(Express)

16. Nevermore: The Madness of Poe(Express)

17. Saws and Steam: Into the Machine(Express)

18. Jaws(Have to ride it at night)

19. H.R. BloodenGutz Presents: Holidays of Horror(Express)

20. Your Luck Has Run Out

21. Acid Assault

22. The Thing(Express)

23. Nightingales: Blood Prey(Express if not used)(If used then only if wait is 30 min or less)

24. Winter's Night: The Haunting of Hawthorn Cemetery(Express if not used)(If used then only if wait is 30 min or less)

25. Nightmaze

26. 7(Phase 3)

Last year I did every house twice except Psychoscareapy. Legendary Truth and Psychoscareapy had waits over 30 min my first run through so I used express. When I came back through I did LT again because it was a 30 min wait. I'm not sure what the waits will be like this time because I'm going on a different weekend.

Guest kiwisoup

I signed up for text wait times this past Saturday and tried out several different routes and the best theoretical route was starting at The Forsaken and working your way around counter-clockwise, so that's what I'll be doing this Saturday when I attend. Without an Express pass or early entry, I estimated that it would take 2 hrs 45 min to complete every house...of course this is just an estimate based on the wait times given by Orlando with estimated walking time and estimated time it takes to go through a house factored in.