HHN Hollywood 2011 Discussion

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. It's awesome that we're now up to 6 mazes!!! Well, 5 1/2 anyway :rolleyes: The facades are looking better and better and we're getting some original content. All good things. :D Maybe next year they can focus on giving us some original and unique SZ's...

...don't forget all-new mazes. ;)

Is there an app or website that I can check wait times at? The regular mobile site for USH had them last year but it's not showing anything now, or is it just down because it's only a preview night?

In other news, EXTREMELY excited to come on tonight to read some reviews! Hopefully some will come in :-/

Edited by DTH316

YouTube has a serious lack of video too, with the exception of this guy I guess that Universal's social media policy is the same on either coast. I was reading the Orlando side, and apparently those that went to preview night cannot post pics or video of the event until the real opening night. I guess that also applies to reviews and general opinion about the event as a whole.

I can relate though, my work's social media policy prohibits us from venting our negativity or any other sort of slander toward the company on any social media like FaceBook, Twitter, and possibly even YouTube. We even had to sign a paper saying that we will not say anything.

Edited by Onca

From the looks of it, it seems the Hostel facade has the most going on. LOVE that smoke brewing out of the top. Aw, this is gonna be freakin awesome!

And I know you could probably see this coming a mile away from me but the WTMN facade is too small, and I don't like the music playing in the queue. However, the lighting of the house and effects (lightning) sounded and looked great.

Oddly enough, it appeared that La Llorona had the least going on facade wise.

It really baffles me how marketing decided to not include Scream in the mix this year when it clearly is one of the major themes, if this video is any indication with the audio clips from the opening scaramonies. Most of the people I know were sold on going the moment they heard Scream was apart of it and I imagine many other people would feel the same.

From the reviews I've been reading on facebook and the single one on micechat, the consensus is:

- The best maze is The Thing with La Llorona coming in a close second

- It's the best Terror Tram they've ever done

- The Wolfman is what we feared it would be

Other than that, not much more info coming out. You'd think with all the bloggers and updaters that went yesterday, they'd be bragging about this nonstop or at least giving some reviews.

Do I have to doubt their passion to get a freakin review out of these guys or WHAT?

Still waiting to hear some thoughts on WTMN and Hostel.

Edited by DTH316

Care to explain? I'm trying to do homework at the same time, and watching videos won't help. LOL

i dont really know how to explain it in writing but if you look at the second video on that guys youtube page and stop it around 0:11 you'll get a somewhat clear image. Wolfman was a disappointment ? ahhhh say it wasnt so :/