HHN Hollywood 2011 Discussion

Does anyone else feel that Scream is poorly represented on the website?

It's supposed to be the main icon/attraction, yet, I don't see a single logo or picture of it anywhere.

Clicking on the Terror Tram link, it just gives the name and a description. To any regular person, "Scream 4 Your Life" and "Ghostface Killer" could mean anything as "Scream 4 Your Life" possibly could be some generic horror name an attraction would be called and having a "Ghostface" murderer could sound like a generic sounding Halloween masked monster.

In fact, they don't really say "Ghostface" too much in the Scream films, so I could see this EASILY going over a lot of people's heads until one actually gets there.

They really should be using the image and logo to pull people in with the Terror Tram but they're just sticking with a name that quite possibly might not click in people's minds as to what it is exactly, despite a 4th film in the Scream franchise coming out this year (which, not a lot of people saw, I might add).

They really should throw Ghostface's face on there... or a logo at least... pronto.

has anyone notice on the email in the lower right corner theres a icon that says ghostface?

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are some great pics but ARGH. I thought La Llorona was supposed to look different this year? She looks the same to me and I don't like the look :-/

Anyway, look through there and you'll see art from The Thing, but it's nothing special, just a frozen man.

That Hostel "student kill" looks freakin' gnarley though.

Was hoping to see something related to the Terror Tram but oh well.

Only 15 more days to go!!!!!

I love how the makeup design is about the same this year as it was last year for La Llorona, although better refined with the tear-stained water-logged look to her face... I'm just hoping that quality is consistent with the multiple days and doesn't end up looking like a slip-on mask near the final weeks.Oh and that seemingly out of place horse skull head mask with the long hair.. could that be another form for her, perhaps?

^^ I know what it is......... :)

His boots are not made for walkin'

lets just say he wont be able to stand up for himself.....

You're no leg man!!!

Hobbz knows ;D but lets just say this......if I was a House Hero and 13 I would be in THIS ;D

^

-Wolfman is in the House of Horrors (Note that it doesn't open until ten minutes after the event starts since its at the park entrance).

-Rob Zombie is in the T2:3D queue.

-The Thing is in the Wild West arena.

-La Llorona is where Shrek is.

-Alice Cooper is next to Jurassic Park.

-Hostel is at the other end of the lower lot.

The park map showing all of the attractions will not be shown until you're actually at the event.

This is probably a dumb question but, I'm going this year for the first time. Is there a map of where all the mazes are located? I would like to see all of them and would like to get a game plan set before I get there.

no one will have a map till atleast after opening night Im sure someone will be kind enough to post a map for you that weekend :)

^

-Wolfman is in the House of Horrors (Note that it doesn't open until ten minutes after the event starts since its at the park entrance).

-Rob Zombie is in the T2:3D queue.

-The Thing is in the Wild West arena.

-La Llorona is where Shrek is.

-Alice Cooper is next to Jurassic Park.

-Hostel is at the end

Thanks that helps I can grab a map of the park off the universal site and get a better idea of where thing are located its not the true horror nights map but it will help me plan my attack better.

Edited by king12yan

Had to move some posts to the Hostel thread since that's where they belonged. Any discussion related to specific mazes must be discussed in that certain thread. This thread is for discussing the event as a whole. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for cooperating with us. :)

Has anybody seen the "new" commercial yet? It's the exact same thing as last year. :(