HHN 2011: Terror Tram: Scream 4 Your Life!

Freak

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks Dr.Satan i been anxiously waiting for them to release the first BTS video and it looks great :) im so excited

You are welcome. :) Glad I could help.

So, here's what I was thinking... Murdy was wearing a Stab 8 shirt in the BTS video... think he'll have a cameo in the Tram video? Looks like it to me.

No doubt, the HNN part is definitely from the TT video.

yea i kinda figured it would be thanks.

If I'm not mistaken, it looks like that scene was filmed on the hill. We still don't know where the actual Stab-A-Thon takes place... I wanna know!! AHHH!!!

hmmm good question.i figured they just make a whole bunch of sets before you get to the hill part of the TT.

I asked Murdy about that awhile back, actually and he said it was "unlikely." I guess there's a major problem with acquiring the rights for the first three films and he must not see the potential of a maze solely on Scream 4. If anything, we might get a repeat Terror Tram on Scream and in all honesty, I wouldn't mind. Probably wouldn't make much of a difference anyway since they can just have more fake films and just have Ghostface randomly attacking throughout them like it will be this year. As long as it's not the same fake films, I wouldn't count it as a repeat but a character repeat but the character is perfectly suitable for the Terror Tram and would make an awesome icon for us as Ghostface perfectly symbolizes Hollywood.

Anywho, they should work in a way so it would make sense for Ghostface to come back next year. I wonder if there will ever be a Terror Tram where we actually survive and there's somewhat of a happy ending. Like at the end video, we discover who Ghostface is and what not then next year, someone could come back for revenge. Getting kinda old knowing that at the end, we're just gonna go to the Mummy tunnel and be sprayed with acid every year.

Edited by DTH316

Anywho, they should work in a way so it would make sense for Ghostface to come back next year. I wonder if there will ever be a Terror Tram where we actually survive and there's somewhat of a happy ending. Like at the end video, we discover who Ghostface is and what not then next year, someone could come back for revenge. Getting kinda old knowing that at the end, we're just gonna go to the Mummy tunnel and be sprayed with acid every year.

It seems like Murdy forgets that Ghostface is not who he appears to be. I highly doubt they'll have any connection to

Charlie or Jill, the SCRE4M killers

in the Tram since they're just saying "Ghostface Killer". No references whatsoever that "Ghostface" wouldn't exist without someone in the costume.

You're right, most people start swaying and grip the sides of the tunnel in HoH, the Mummy tunnel is twice as long as that isn't it?

Personally, I miss the blacklit Mummy guards in the tram tunnel.. if some time can be invested, it would be cool if they would use the glow in the dark paint to make the tunnel tied to the Terror Tram. Aside from the on-tram video that gives a reason why we're sprayed from the sides, of course. Like say for this year, it would be a nice little detail to paint the Ghostface mask on the walls of the tunnel. Just saying. But that would be too much money and mostly time for them to invest, right?

Personally, I miss the blacklit Mummy guards in the tram tunnel.. if some time can be invested, it would be cool if they would use the glow in the dark paint to make the tunnel tied to the Terror Tram. Aside from the on-tram video that gives a reason why we're sprayed from the sides, of course. Like say for this year, it would be a nice little detail to paint the Ghostface mask on the walls of the tunnel. Just saying. But that would be too much money and mostly time for them to invest, right?

Most likely. I remember back when they were adding the mummies into the tunnel... it took a looong time and the tunnel was shut down for a lot of the Trams. That's an issue for the daytime guests if they have to shut it down just to add a few new things.

You're right, most people start swaying and grip the sides of the tunnel in HoH, the Mummy tunnel is twice as long as that isn't it?

I like this idea a lot. Of course, I'd rather skip the tunnel all together. It's played out and boring. Just save us the time and drop us back off. Last year, one the the tour guides had us bypass the tunnel and we all thanked her profusely ;)

I remember that happened to me last year, too. Not like missing the tunnel is much of a loss, just maybe have some narrative of the tram icon describing how he's gonna kill one of you when you get to that spot. Tram takes the left instead of the right, icon gets angry, and we're still treated to a scene of mutilation and death if thye set up a small scene of the icon killing an actor/"guest" off to the side in a slightly more realistic setting... like if he/she was trying to escape from the the backlot and WHAM! tackle and stab!

Wouldn't that be even a little better than just ho-hum we're driving into the Mummy's Tomb, tunnel starts rotating, icon says we're all gonna die in some way, lights go out, spray by water, exit while that the skinned/burned/mummified/whatever tram guide dummy is shown on screen before VIOLA! he or she is back to normal again!

what will even be our reason for getting sprayed this year involving ghostface ? would it be used to represent a blood splatter ? thats all i can really think of. its funny because the burned tram dummy joke at the end of the tunnel only works for people in the 2nd cart and down. people in the front must be just looking at the guide like ----> -_______-

• 2 weeks later...

I just thoguht of something while you guys talked about this not doing scream justice and although I love the scream movies I was with trev on not seeing it as maze material but I figured out a way it could of worked as a maze and could work with only the rights to 4 if they use the exact same concept for TT and applied it as a maze I think it would of worked better with a name like "SCRE4M: Stab 8 in Production" with almost the same background as orlando's "Lights, Camera HAcktion" SZ a few years back were the whole story line could surround Stabathon and and the Soundstage where Stab 8 is being filmrf, it could work better than on teror tram where you going threw Soundstages, dressing room, movie theater, ect. with ghostface after you.....just a thought