HHN 2011: Terror Tram: Scream 4 Your Life!

Freak

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Murdy tweeted that if anyone is going on the tram tour today they might spy the "new twist" for TT going up in the Bates Motel parking lot. Anyone have any more info on this? I'm sure it's nothing super crazy but I am definitely curious.

I suspect it'll be a schoolbus. After all, isn't that where the bully revenge movie was being "filmed"?

I suspect it'll be a schoolbus. After all, isn't that where the bully revenge movie was being "filmed"?

A schoolbus isn't exactly a new twist, is it? Haven't they had a bus there before? I also don't think he would say going up, probably would have said going in. I smell a minor construction project. Where are the saw twins when you need them!

I'm telling you, it's either the Stab-A-Thon set or there's going to be more of a walkthrough area there where you kinda just zig zag through props. I've been saying it for months!... month... whatever.

I sort of tend to agree except that just simply adding more of a walk-through isn't really a "new twist" either. I definitely don't think it will just be a large prop since they add those all the time without talking about it. I am thinking it'll be a slight re-route walking section but with something (at least slightly) unique. A-la the sheet maze. Also, does anyone know what is replacing said sheet maze? This is the first year I am actually excited about the TT surprising me.

I called it! Every year, I'd look off to the left and think "you know what, there's a lot of space over there..." Glad to see they're utilizing it. I'm pretty sure this is the extension Murdy was talking about. And it seems to be pretty lengthy. Although, I do think it'll get pretty bottlenecked as the area is a bit narrow.

Let me go ahead and submit a preemptive "I'm an idiot" now that I realized the extra openings are probably for SA's...an actual maze on TT would probably be a terrible idea, bottlenecks galore, although it WOULD probably do a pretty good job of thinning out the crowds for more individual scares. (I'm debating myself here so bear with for a moment.) TT is SOMEWHAT stretched because of the lag between trams, so an actual maze COULD be a good way to stretch it even thinner and single people out more. At the same time, at busier hours, it could lead to a massive backup at whoville.....so torn as to how effective it could be. Someone help me out here.

can you say what you are?

Nope, wish I could been waiting to see any bit of info come out from Murdy so I could say what i'll be. Guess we'll have to wait until next wednesday, when my "guest" @ employee preview will post his pics of the event.

Edited by Hobbz

Nope, wish I could been waiting to see any bit of info come out from Murdy so I could say what i'll be. Guess we'll have to wait until next wednesday, when my "guest" @ employee preview will post his pics of the event.

Aww :(

Are You A Chainsaw Preformer Hobbz ? :)

Edited by Leoo

Yes sir I am Leoo. 5 days and counting till employee preview night.

So excited for Preview night! By the way, are you saturday or Sunday this weekend?

I definitely think we are gonna get a kick ass terror tram this year! Plenty of Ghostfaces and plenty of other sick and twisted characters. I think this year is a very original year for Terror Tram :D

your position is on the TT right ?

almost 1 week til HORROR NIGHTS 2011 !!!! :D ahhhhh im so excited

Yep on TT, I'll be front and center @ drop off.

So excited for Preview night! By the way, are you saturday or Sunday this weekend?

I definitely think we are gonna get a kick ass terror tram this year! Plenty of Ghostfaces and plenty of other sick and twisted characters. I think this year is a very original year for Terror Tram :D

I'll be ther on Sunday for rehersal. When will you be there?