HHN 2011: Terror Tram: Scream 4 Your Life!

Freak

@HorrorNights: A few hints on the other 3 films tied to Terror Tram (besides Stab 8). One takes place in the 1960's (and no it isn't Psycho).

@HorrorNights: One of the films involves high school kids who take revenge on their bullies. The title is a riff on a cult TV show.

@HorrorNights: The last film title is a parody of one of the most outrageous horror movie premises of all time.

Edited by Hhnh86987

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be a new set entirely, not a set expanded into. Think like the Bates Motel getting a path zig zagging in front of it in between cars or something and then going up the hill.

true, hey maybe this year well be able to go in the actual set of the bates motel or through the grinches set

@HorrorNights: A few hints on the other 3 films tied to Terror Tram (besides Stab 8). One takes place in the 1960's (and no it isn't Psycho).

i'm thinking that the one set in the 1960's could be based on 1968's Night of the Living Dead.

Other than B-Movie monster flicks and haunted house movies, Night of the Living was probably the most iconic movie to be released in the 60's.

Except none of them are actual movies. They are all made up and 100 percent fictional.

Oh... Almost forgot that they were completely fake! :P

Well, my idea was that they might make an homage to the classic Romero film. I just can't think of any other horror films in the 60's besides cheesy monster movies.

I was just about to post that.

NINE. NINE? NINE!!!#2hu832jtgk4rngtr

WHAT THE HELL?

I knew this year would be bound to have something go horribly wrong.

Most people don't even get in until about 9! Traffic, security checks, lines to buy tickets, etc. People who don't even know about it will unknowingly come at that time and be like WHAT?

Traditionally I do Terror Tram first anyway but come the eff on. What are all the scareactors gonna do? Just be off within 4 hours? (I assume there's about a 2 hour prior check in time... but with most just being in Ghostface costume, that's like... no prep time needed).

Wasn't it TWELVE before? They need to re-work a deal. At least TEN. Most people should be in by about 10 although I'm sure a HUGE amount of people will still miss it and this is going to be the MUST SEE thing this year being this year's biggest property and all.

I hate the neighbors. EFFING HATE THEM!

WHAT THE HELL?

Most people don't even get in until about 9! Traffic, security checks, lines to buy tickets, etc. People who don't even know about it will unknowingly come at that time and be like WHAT?

Traditionally I do Terror Tram first anyway but come the eff on. What are all the scareactors gonna do? Just be off within 4 hours? (I assume there's about a 2 hour prior check in time... but with most just being in Ghostface costume, that's like... no prep time needed).

Wasn't it TWELVE before? They need to re-work a deal. At least TEN. Most people should be in by about 10 although I'm sure a HUGE amount of people will still miss it and this is going to be the MUST SEE thing this year being this year's biggest property and all.

I swear, when I go with a big group of HHN fans on opening night, I'm gonna have the entire group yell, "SCREW YOU NEIGHBORS!!!"

At least that's only on Thursdays and Sundays.

Cuz that wont proove their complaints true :rolleyes:

well Im glad I go on weekends but to I can see it from there point of view alot of nights get out of control on FFP night in 09 I went on a FFP night and it got pretty bad some how people snuck in weed, some dude was beating his GF in the Shaun of the dead area I wittnesed 3 fights, a s**t tone of preteens with the FFP messing with the scare actors messing with other guess and just being annoying I mean it was fun but you feel bad for the people who's nights get ruined cuz people are turds dont get me wrong this sucks for people who work or can only get sundays and thursdays off, but it only takes one bad apple to ruin the bunch just like the government in every zombie flick say "Order must be matained" dont blame Uni blame ass hat guest who need to be draged out of the event by their ears. this sucks to high hell but its to be expected

WHAT THE HELL?

For Terror Tram this year having Scream it is sooo stupid they cut the line at 9pm (2 hours into the event). Why even bother? Even if they REALLY push it and do 4,000 per hour still so many people won't be able to experance (and those who do will be at a stand still). I think it is time to move it away from the houses or scrap it and get some soundstage houses. Maybe the limited capacity on thurs and Sun has something to do with the majorly cut back Killer Night Pass?

OH MY GOD!!

I'm so F*&#ing angry, I'm going to SCREAM!! :angry:

(Sorry, had to say that! :P )

Now seriously, it was already enough that they had to get rid of the sheet maze last year, but did they have to limit Terror Tram hours to 9pm?!

Seriously Uni, WTF?!

On bright side, at least they did that to only two days out of the entire week. It would have sucked bollocks if Universal Studios limited the hours for the entire week, or canceled the Terror Tram altogether!

Now that we've all decided to go on NOT a thursday or a sunday, let us continue rapping about the actual attraction:

I think the 60s film takes place in the 60s, as opposed to being an actual 60s movie. Remember that all of these "fake films" are supposedly shooting now on the backlot. That said, this clue is so vague that I have no guess.

My guess for the high school kids revenge film right now is "Twin Geeks" (the name being a play on cult tv show Twin Peaks).

The only one that comes to mind as a parody of an outrageous horror presmise is something to do with Snakes on a Plane. I know it isn't technically a straight horror film but the premise is pretty outrageous and there is a scene on the TT route with a plane. I'm probably wrong but who knows?

The only one that comes to mind as a parody of an outrageous horror presmise is something to do with Snakes on a Plane. I know it isn't technically a straight horror film but the premise is pretty outrageous and there is a scene on the TT route with a plane. I'm probably wrong but who knows?

I actually have a feeling it's going to be something playing on JAWS (... or Shark Night 3D, as the Facebook person wants...) because they already have that area on the Tram. Just a guess... :P

I actually have a feeling it's going to be something playing on JAWS (... or Shark Night 3D, as the Facebook person wants...) because they already have that area on the Tram. Just a guess... :P

Well, the Jaws section of the tram tour has never been used on TT before and would be a pretty huge change in the route I believe. I think it was confirmed that the same space from previous years would be used (although there were those mentions of a new area - but I tend towards the school of thought that this will be a new "themed area" on the classic route as opposed to a whole new section of the backlot) and Jaws isn't really that outrageous of a premise for a horror film IMO. Sharks on a Plane would be hilarious though. Just saying.

• 2 weeks later...