HHN 2011: Terror Tram: Scream 4 Your Life!

Freak

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's official. The announcement JUST went live. GHOSTFACE IS COMING THIS YEAR!

YEYSYSYSYSYEYYSBZBDHIFBDIHFBIBGIP!Y!GT#T#^(@T^@T!!!!!

HECK FREAKING YES!

I'M EXCITED!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

and now ladies and gentlemen WE MUST SPECULATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

315fj91.jpg

Edited by StevenForTmrw

I wonder if the rumor on building facades is true now that it's official. Whatever the case, I think this will definably be our best Terror Tram yet. :D

well they are suppose to be "filiming" Stab 8 on the backlot

which means we COULD see some buildings, who knows...maybe we'll have a new location to visit ;D

Tears.... of joy....

Thank you, John Murdy.

For making this fanboy's dream come true.

There's just... no words for how great this is...

Also notice how this got more likes and comments on FB in one HOUR than all of the other announcements throughout the entire time they've been there. HMMMMMMM.

Edited by DTH316

I'm hoping it's ALL Scream.

On the surface, that sounds stupid but if a maze isn't in hand then I'd be a bit peeved if it isn't.

Can't wait to see how Ghostface takes over the BATES MOTEL and the WOTW set.

Oh God, it could be SO epic. It could be on the scale of epicness that was The Nightmare Tour.

They don't have to have Ghostface popping out everywhere but as long as they stick with the THEME of them shooting Stab 8, then I'll be happy.

If that some how entails zombies or something random then so be it.

Just as long as Ghostface is TAUNTING us through them by voice or something?

"You thought you survived through the worst? I saved the BEST for LAST. FLESH - EATING - LIVING - DEAD - CANNIBALS."

Something that just ties it all nicely together, ya know?

Put a pretty bow on it.

Don't "Chuck" it up and randomly throw La Llorona in there for no fucking reason.

Remember when Murdy said in that interview with MiceChat when he said that the Terror Tram this year will have the largest cast of scareactors ever? It'll have over 100, as a matter of fact.

Seriously, I don't think I've EVER been this excited for the Terror Tram! Just look at my avatar and sig! It's gonna be a Scream!

I'm hoping it's ALL Scream.

On the surface, that sounds stupid but if a maze isn't in hand then I'd be a bit peeved if it isn't.

Can't wait to see how Ghostface takes over the BATES MOTEL and the WOTW set.

Oh God, it could be SO epic. It could be on the scale of epicness that was The Nightmare Tour.

They don't have to have Ghostface popping out everywhere but as long as they stick with the THEME of them shooting Stab 8, then I'll be happy.

If that some how entails zombies or something random then so be it.

Just as long as Ghostface is TAUNTING us through them by voice or something?

"You thought you survived through the worst? I saved the BEST for LAST. FLESH - EATING - LIVING - DEAD - CANNIBALS."

Something that just ties it all nicely together, ya know?

Put a pretty bow on it.

Don't "Chuck" it up and randomly throw La Llorona in there for no fucking reason.

that would be awsome but I can see Ghostface running amok on the WOTW set

I really wish I could make it out there for this one. I am a HUGE scream fan and really want to see it. I was just talking to my wife last night about having to buy the special edition Blu-Ray the day it comes out so I can watch it on my ipad while I'm in Orlando for HHN. Of course that is if it comes with a digital copy. But I am seriously jealous of you out on the West Coast because of this.

Take the trip out to Hollywood. The Terror Tram is nearly worth it alone if you've never done it before and walking on those famous sets... but a SCREAM TERROR TRAM?

Talk about pure chaos.

And yes, Scream 4 will have a digital copy as well as a DVD copy included in it's disc set (that is, if you get it on blu-ray).

More details here:

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Scream-4-Blu-ray/24368/

With Hostel, Alice Cooper and House of 1000 Corpses being exclusive plus two whole other mazes yet to be announced that more than likely will also be exclusive... take the flight. Enjoy California. Go see Knotts and Disneyland too. It'll be worth it :)

@HorrorNights Aptly titled "Scream 4 Your Life," will the Terror Tram have elements/scenes/moments from the other Scream films?

No, our rights are only for 4

[Oh wow... okay, now I'm really curious to see how they'll make this work...]

@HorrorNights Oh my God. A "Scream" Terror Tram? Does that mean in-jokes and pokes at past events? Please say YES. PLEASE.

Oh I'm pulling dialog right from fan critiques of me. Revenge! LOL

[Ohhhhh, wonder if he'll pull any from here?!]

"OK time for some more Terror Tram info. Never released a code name for this experience but it does have one...."FOUR FAKE FILMS" Hmmm"

Edited by DTH316

@HorrorNights Aptly titled "Scream 4 Your Life," will the Terror Tram have elements/scenes/moments from the other Scream films?

No, our rights are only for 4

[Oh wow... okay, now I'm really curious to see how they'll make this work...]

@HorrorNights Oh my God. A "Scream" Terror Tram? Does that mean in-jokes and pokes at past events? Please say YES. PLEASE.

Oh I'm pulling dialog right from fan critiques of me. Revenge! LOL

[Ohhhhh, wonder if he'll pull any from here?!]

"OK time for some more Terror Tram info. Never released a code name for this experience but it does have one...."FOUR FAKE FILMS" Hmmm"

four fake films

stab 1, 6, 7

if someone can find the last id very much so appreciate it :)

Um... Stab 8, considering they're filming it? buahahaha

well the idea of Ghostface not only taking control of Stab 8 set but four other movies would make sense, why would they be filming 4 Satb movies at the exact same time, I can see it like this again just speculation....

Stab 8 set-Bates Motel

Killer Klown/Toys/Cartoon movie set-Whoville

Monster/ghost/Werewolf movie-Forrest

Zombie/post apocoliptic Movie-WOTW

then in the tunnle Ghostface will take a stab at the final scene where it turns out the tour guide is Ghostface

well the idea of Ghostface not only taking control of Stab 8 set but four other movies would make sense, why would they be filming 4 Satb movies at the exact same time, I can see it like this again just speculation....

Stab 8 set-Bates Motel

Killer Klown/Toys/Cartoon movie set-Whoville

Monster/ghost/Werewolf movie-Forrest

Zombie/post apocoliptic Movie-WOTW

then in the tunnle Ghostface will take a stab at the final scene where it turns out the tour guide is Ghostface

That all sounds groovy to me.

I love the idea of having our guide really be Ghostface.

That all sounds groovy to me.

I love the idea of having our guide really be Ghostface.

yeah it stays true to the spirit of the scream franchise, plus changes the Finaly tunnle scene up abit, they copuld use the gag from Live or Die where they use footage and the girl at the end is caught by Jigsaw's minion where someone on the tram is related to Sydny or is one of her friends and they meet there end before we head into the tunnle it would definatly add to a believable story on why ghostface is attacking us.

Sam called me about an hour ago and said that they're tearing down the Whoville sets and building the sheet maze back up. Thought I'd throw that out there.

now all we do is wait for Construction video to speculate

if they do start putting up facades on the backlot what from scream 4 / Stab 8 will they build

and SINCE stab 8 isnt an actual movie, but does have the "Ghostface" character within the movie

they COULD pull a All Night DIE-IN move and uses scenes from the original Scream movie, without actually saying thats where theyre from,

IE: giant hill where Jason hung the bodies a few years ago, could have Casey Beckett hanging from the tree nearest to the Bates Motel ;)

ohh how this year makes me wanna scream with joy (no pun intended)

especially with whats coming, its like our own personal version of Silver screams

it almost makes me wanna put a Bullet through my head

....mwa...haha...ha ha ha.....ha... x)

Take the trip out to Hollywood. The Terror Tram is nearly worth it alone if you've never done it before and walking on those famous sets... but a SCREAM TERROR TRAM?

Talk about pure chaos.

And yes, Scream 4 will have a digital copy as well as a DVD copy included in it's disc set (that is, if you get it on blu-ray).

More details here:

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Scream-4-Blu-ray/24368/

With Hostel, Alice Cooper and House of 1000 Corpses being exclusive plus two whole other mazes yet to be announced that more than likely will also be exclusive... take the flight. Enjoy California. Go see Knotts and Disneyland too. It'll be worth it :)

I actually thought about trying to make it out. My cousin lives in Pomona so it wouldn't be too tough but the plane ticket kills me. It just isn't possible this year. I already bought my FFP with express and plane ticket to Orlando this year. I really wish I would have waited now.

Here's a post from my blog regarding the announcement:

http://applearegood....this-years.html

As you probably heard, Universal has officially announced that the Terror Tram will feature the infamous Ghostface Killer in the haunted attraction "Terror Tram: Scream 4 for Your Life!". As you can infer from the title, the Terror Tram will be solely based off the most recent film "Scream 4."

Being a big fan of the Scream movies, I was overjoyed when I first saw the announcement go live on the Facebook page despite the fact that most of the hard-core fans (like me) saw this coming all the way back before 2010's event even started. It was pretty obvious that Ghostface was going to show up at this year's HHN for the fact that Universal loves to "strike the iron when it's hot" with film properties. With the fourth installment of the Scream movies coming out earlier this year, Scream being the most requested property in the HHN surveys, the fact that Scream is the second highest-grossing horror franchise of all-time (Saw being first), it should have been no surprise that Ghostface would come this year.

According to the press release, the Terror Tram will transport guests to the Universal backlot where "Stab 8", the fictional franchise from the Scream movies, is being filmed. While the guests are prowling around the backlot, they will be stalked by the infamous Ghostface Killer.

Let me share my thoughts by saying that John Murdy (Creative director of HHN) made a perfect choice of doing Scream on the Terror Tram. There's just so much creative opportunity for the tram video unleashing Ghostface onto the backlot. According to Murdy, not only will guests walk through film sites of Stab 8, but also "Four (other) fake films". This makes sense knowing that one film can never be filmed in different locations at once. I can see it working out as having one movie where the Whoville set is, another at the Bates Motel, another in the forest, Stab 8 close to the Psycho house, and another in the WotW sets, which is a really cool idea and it works.

I think this will be our best Terror Tram theme yet knowing that this will have the largest cast ever hired for the Terror Tram (Over 100!), according to John Murdy in an interview with MiceChat. There will also be a scene on the tram monitors where a video blogger, who will apparently be a big "fan" of HHN, will make criticisms on the event, only to be killed off by Ghostface. That should be fun to watch! ;-)

Hopefully, John and his team will put their all into this since this is now my most-anticipated attraction at Halloween Horror Nights this year. I'm sure they will since the studio that does Scream will make sure it'll be a screaming good time and represents the series in a way the fans and the studio would want.

Oh by the way, Murdy has officially confirmed that this will take place in the same location as it always has.

i truly wouldnt want any other villian to take over the TT this year. this alone would draw in huge crowds..i can say we might be looking towards are BEST YEAR and TT ! im really excited to see how its pulled off. Now there only limited to the rights of Scream 4 which concern me but still none the less they have alot to work with. What other villians might they feature on the TT if it isnt all ghostface. plus we have alot of scareactors this year for it so i know it will be EPIC

i truly wouldnt want any other villian to take over the TT this year. this alone would draw in huge crowds..i can say we might be looking towards are BEST YEAR and TT ! im really excited to see how its pulled off. Now there only limited to the rights of Scream 4 which concern me but still none the less they have alot to work with. What other villians might they feature on the TT if it isnt all ghostface. plus we have alot of scareactors this year for it so i know it will be EPIC

Murdy said it was only ghost face but gave us a clue "Four Fake Movies"

I posted earlier how I think ghost face will take over the sets of Stab 8 but also a movie bring filmed in Whoville (Killer Klowns/Toys/Cartoon) The woods (Monster/Werewolf/Ghost movie) and WOTW (Zombie/End of the world movie)