HHN 2011: Terror Tram: Scream 4 Your Life!

Freak

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Myers is a much more intimidating villain then Ghostface. Just saying.

lol i have to DEFINITIVELY agree with this. DTH said it as if ghostface is as scary as the infamous michael myers. It would be like if scream had a maze and than you say " if scream can be done. so can halloween" :P Ghostface is a major well known icon in the horror universe but i still DONT and WONT consider him to play with the big boys ever. (Freddy, Jason, learthface,mike and a few others)

Freddy has the dream world environments going for him though. And Chucky is small. People are afraid of small things. Ghostface is a horror movie obsessed highschool kid in the cheapest, most common Halloween costume you can find. And I know that scares -you- because 'Hey! It could happen!', but well... you all already know how I feel about Scream as a haunted attraction.

(And I know, sometimes he's a college student, or a mother, or a film director.)

Edited by Trevler

(And I know, sometimes he's a college student, or a mother, or a film director.)

I refuse to acknowledge that last one. POS movie...

But I bet if Murdy could have gotten rights to all the movies, we would have seen a proper maze. But now that the franchise rights are split, it makes things hairier. Frustrating.

That one was actually my favorite of the series and the best suited towards making a haunted house out of, due to the film sets and the spooky mansion at the end.

Of course, I like the actor who was eventually revealed to be Ghostface too. (Of course, I REALLY like Timothy Oliphant and that didn't save Scream 2 for me.)

That one was actually my favorite of the series and the best suited towards making a haunted house out of, due to the film sets and the spooky mansion at the end.

I could see that because of the environments. For example, the costume room where Jenny McCarthy gets it would be really awesome in a maze.

But the movie was just far too jokey for me and seemed like a spoof of Scream, which was already half a spoof to begin with. The first two had a great balance of funny/scary. 3 just seemed like all silliness. Kevin Williamson's writing was missed greatly (by me anyway).

Sorry for the tangent. The Scream 3 pain still stings for me :rolleyes:

Of course, I like the actor who was eventually revealed to be Ghostface too. (Of course, I REALLY like Timothy Oliphant and that didn't save Scream 2 for me.)

this is what Im saying the other 3 movies for me dont have enviroment for me to see a haunted attraction but with the idea I said befroe of a whole Movie set/Studio being the enviroment would of made an awsome maze.

that would work. ^^ also i dont think the first 3 films have the environments either but if you just take the ghostface character and stay true to the concept of scream you can do an awesome job with just pure minds :D do something original with it murdy i beg of you. thats basically with they did with the TT. NOTHING now can represent Scream besides the ghostface characters around the backlot. (waits for DTH to come back on and prove how all 3 would work for environments ) lol