HHN 19 Speculation

Mark M.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I agree. The Director hasn't gotten enough love, and he has a large fan following.

I posted this on the vault, but I'm going to post it here too.

Honestly, I'm totally okay with them doing the event this way... It brings people in, which means a bigger budget for next year! I'd rather have them use a safety net when the economy is bad than lose HHN totally to bankruptcy

Jaws overflow: Saw

I really hope they don't throw SAW in the worst possible place/site for a house. If UNI paid all that money for licensing and put it in the JAWS queue after last years disgrace to the Bloody Mary House, I'll be disappointed. They could do so much with SAW in a Sound Stage then they ever could in the JAWS queue.

As for the site update, it looks good. I agree that its just this years version of a teaser as we have no full House or Scare Zone information, or any Icon/Mascot story. Glad to see the leaks are right so far. :)

Yeah, I agree. The Director hasn't gotten enough love, and he has a large fan following.

I posted this on the vault, but I'm going to post it here too.

Honestly, I'm totally okay with them doing the event this way... It brings people in, which means a bigger budget for next year! I'd rather have them use a safety net when the economy is bad than lose HHN totally to bankruptcy

I can agree in a way... but still kinda underwhelmed with the concept.

So if Saw Chucky and Wolfman are "Now Playing" will they introduce the remaining areas with updated movie posters? Or are they putting those on there as Now Playing just to screw with the boards?

I was also wondering that myself if they would update the posters outside of if you be able to enter into the theater area and there would be more posters upon the walls inside kind of like in a real theater.

Reading through the press release today you have this,

For 23 select nights this fall, modern horror films are “Ripped from the Silver Screen” to frighten guests at what promises to be the most feared Halloween Horror Nights ever. Other horror films and characters from the movies, including completely re-imagined Frankenstein and Dracula concepts, will also be integrated into this year’s event.

and to get an idea, here are the rest of the pictures from the IP Integration Chart that shows both Dracula and Frankenstein.

ripped2.jpg

based on what i just saw... im not going to disregard the possibility of jack.

Ok I am all for Jack, kinda, but unfortunately the more they use Jack the less people will like him. Jack should only come out when HHN turns 21, or for the 25th anniversary. Just my opinion.

Reading through the press release today you have this,

For 23 select nights this fall, modern horror films are “Ripped from the Silver Screen” to frighten guests at what promises to be the most feared Halloween Horror Nights ever. Other horror films and characters from the movies, including completely re-imagined Frankenstein and Dracula concepts, will also be integrated into this year’s event.

and to get an idea, here are the rest of the pictures from the IP Integration Chart that shows both Dracula and Frankenstein.

You are much braver than I am to post that image (thogh yours doesn't say "confidential" on it, so you're probably okay).

thats the first thing i said when i saw it too, makes me wonder if the image is even real....if it isnt real, then Jack is becoming more of a likely person then.

Well, Dawn of the Dead was a Universal release. You never know.

EDIT: And, I do believe that the image is real.

Edited by BruinsFan

Ok I am all for Jack, kinda, but unfortunately the more they use Jack the less people will like him. Jack should only come out when HHN turns 21, or for the 25th anniversary. Just my opinion.

I agree, 20-21 should be the earliest that Jack comes back. I know hes the face of HHN as far as original Icons, but he needs a break.

You are much braver than I am to post that image (though yours doesn't say "confidential" on it, so you're probably okay).

The way I see it is this. If legit, and its seeming that it may be it was obviously leaked from someone at Universal and then given to someone that obviously couldn't be trusted and sent it to a friend(s), and then the vicious circle began. So now you have this image that was supposed to be confidential floating around to who knows how many people. It's been mentioned various times on various sites a number of times, so it's not like it's not a known fact that it's been leaked. UNI can't blame anyone but the person that leaked it to begin with.

I also think that now, it's great press/advertisement for UNI/HHN. It's sparks interest and discussion, it's a great way for UNI to get feedback form the die-hard fans that support this event the most while 90% of the public still has no clue as to what is happening unless they visit the official website. Just my 2 cents on that. :)

I've been trying to make out what it says under the Frankenstein title in the poster. Anyone had any luck on that?

All I think I can make out is..Creation or Creations of the Damned?

I believe it says Creature of the Damned. Speculation about the Chucky one is that it says Friends to/till the End, and not sure about the Dracula one.

Looks like a face in the top right hand corner of the "Silver Screams" picture.

Yeah, I actually see a face in the bottom right hand corner that looks a lot like "The Usher" in the "Ripped From the Silver Screens" image!

Yeah, I actually see a face in the bottom right hand corner that looks a lot like "The Usher" in the "Ripped From the Silver Screens" image!

Does look like "The Usher" in the bottom corner. Actually seem to spot 3 or 4 other "faces"... may just be my eyes playing tricks on me though.

The Fangoria image shows the "Saw III" logo. Looks like Micheal Myers on the bottom left. Couple of other things to blurry to figure out when zoomed in. All things that would normally be found in the magazine. Really the only image that has mean confused out of the whole batch.

BRUINS:

That is a kick ass find. I was thinking "classic" this morning then though, "They had a zombie house." Then came, "Classic...zombie...DAWN OF THE DEAD!" I would die if they had that house.

P.s.

My boyfriend and I were talking. Who are we say it was "leaked" at all? What if it was purposely leaked. Get what I'm saying? It's a sneaky way to get people hyped up and ready for HHN's. Making people curious, etc. You'd have fans raving on about it via forums and other places. Then those people that read the information get curious and start researching the site, etc.

Edited by scarierthenuthink

So with those are we to assume that there will be only 7 houses? I would say yes as why would there be only 7??

Well if you look at the second coded list there is no mention of a Fangoria house at all, and some speculation has the Magazine listed just for advertising support. You have Cirque De Freak and Army of Darkness to make 8 houses if the the list is correct.

since the images were a marketing guide then yes, fango is quite easily just on there to stress the use of fangoria as an important marketing outlet. They will be pushing the event with fango to help try to drive up out of state visitor numbers.

They will also be pushing that Rockit will be new and open too as another draw...

its not like rockit will be a house, its on the list because its strategic marketing

Edited by TheEyeOfHorus