HHN 19 Speculation

Mark M.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fairly certain The Strangers will be a scarezone this year.

This is most certainly true.

We can't be certain about anything concerning scarezones, because we know nothing of the scarezones.

From an anonymous source, The Strangers will be a scarezone. I agree with Matt, as it would have been better executed as a house, but we will have to see how they pull it off. On with the "speculation".

So, now we know for sure that hammer = Saw house. Someone posted a video over on the vault of them sneaking in, and there was a note about a tricycle effect and there definitely looked like they were building a bathroom.

Could you post links to that?

Could you post links to that?

Posted the link in the construction thread. I'm kind of disappointed that the JAWS Queue will be used for SAW, as I think a Sound Stage would of worked nicely with the sets they could of built. As long as it turns out better than Reflections of Fear, I'll be happy.

The atmosphere of the location seems pretty good for Saw. Im thinking it will fit.

Oh yes. There will be a clusterfuck.

And that guy made a very stupid decision by going alll the way over to the sprung tents. He is hell of a lucky kid.

The atmosphere of the location seems pretty good for Saw. Im thinking it will fit.

Oh yes. There will be a clusterfuck.

And that guy made a very stupid decision by going alll the way over to the sprung tents. He is hell of a lucky kid.

He did it at his own risk, so can't really say anything else about that. Yeah, as long "Saw" does at least better than last year's "Reflections of Fear" I will be alright with it. Only time will tell.

I agree that the saw house will fit good in there with the theme and everything but this is causing me to maybe think of going to the back of the park right when I get to HHN before this house gets a 75 min wait like ROF did in the past. Plus SAW is one of the most popular modern horror films so this will also allow even more of a clusterfuck then ROF.

What happens if it's like an ANDI but in a scarezone, not as big, and not as varied with Movies. Maybe two movies?

As multiple movies work together well in a house, I feel that the same would not be true for a scarezone. Houses can separate the different movies by having a different room for each movie. However scarezones have no way to separate different movies.

They can have ways of blending themes together.

For example: F13 and TCM: Make it in the woods but have a house in the middle in the middle of it and thats leatherfaces house. It could fit if done right. (my example is terrible, I know. I just can't think of much right now.)

What if its at a location like at a resteraunt? Or a Drive In? Just have the two movie characters walking around and have props and such from movies. It can be done.

Chainsaws play a major part at HHN, I am sure they will not ever take the chainsaws away. Being able to avoid the chainsaws is pretty hard anyway, so good luck with that, Roberto.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I recall Horror Nights opening a bit early in the back side of the park at times each year. Perhaps, being that the Saw house is going to be one of the key factors to this years event, that's the reason why it will be in the Jaws que. Either way, I remember the Friday the 13th house being great in that location. I loved the Dungeon of Terror... So, as long as it is done right, it is a decent location. Reflections of Fear did suck, but I am hopeful that Saw will be awesome. Especially being that they spent a lot of money to bring it in this year. I just hate standing in line next to Bill and Ted. It would be nice if there was a que line video that could help distract from the show.

This is most certainly true.

From an anonymous source, The Strangers will be a scarezone. I agree with Matt, as it would have been better executed as a house, but we will have to see how they pull it off. On with the "speculation".

Didn't they have a "Strangers" scare zone in Hollywood last year? Anyone know how that turned out?

I just hate standing in line next to Bill and Ted. It would be nice if there was a que line video that could help distract from the show.

Yeah, I did too. The only thing is though, where would they put it? They don't seem to have room I don't think... :(

Hmm, speaking of speculation, I didn't know where to put this... BUT

I went on wikipedia, did some research of my own. (I know, bad site to use, but I'm bored) So I scrolled down and at the very bottom it has universal's official website, and then this one (nighthmares). I got stoked and then wondered, who made this specific wikipedia page?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween_Hor...ights_(Orlando)