HHN 19 Speculation

Mark M.

I trust A&D, they always like to outdo themselves every year that goes on and on. I'm sure this year will be very exciting.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We know nothing for a fact until A&D tells us something, so we really can't take everything for granted. With three different codenamed houselists you can't really trust anyone.

I actually remember NickC's list for that year. Only 3 of the houses on that list wound up being true houses for that year.

So no telling what tricks A&D have up their sleeve for this year's HHN.

Rachel, just when the grudge was almost over with....I will say I deserved having the list posted but I'm not even going to go there.... All I ask is that you give credit where credit is due. I risked a lot getting those names.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/business_...nfidential.html

I didn't know that you were the original one to have it. I was told to post it by one of my sources, and they asked me to do it so they wouldn't lose who told them. I'm very sorry, but because there was no specific identification I wasn't sure who to give credit to. I probably won't be posting any other information because, as you pointed out in the other board, they have "confidential" on them, and I don't to get anyone in trouble.

NO SPECULATION IN 4 DAYS! WHY GOD WHY!!

really this shocked me even the vault is dwindeling (spelling error?) i am still not sure how the supposed SAW house will work.. because the whole idea is that your trapped in a room and have to do something to either kill yourself or get out. so what are we going to just walk into a room someone is walking aroung with chains and a saw going i cant get out as we walk out into the next room..REALLY?! how is this gonna work i could see it working better as a type of arrival torture show... just my thoughts

NO SPECULATION IN 4 DAYS! WHY GOD WHY!!

really this shocked me even the vault is dwindeling (spelling error?) i am still not sure how the supposed SAW house will work.. because the whole idea is that your trapped in a room and have to do something to either kill yourself or get out. so what are we going to just walk into a room someone is walking aroung with chains and a saw going i cant get out as we walk out into the next room..REALLY?! how is this gonna work i could see it working better as a type of arrival torture show... just my thoughts

My idea on it was that WE were the victims and that we had to get out of the house in a certain amount of time. In my head that's how I see them doing it.

My idea on it was that WE were the victims and that we had to get out of the house in a certain amount of time. In my head that's how I see them doing it.

That would be neat, but then how would they set up the elaborate traps that Saw is known for? Unless they get scareactors to dress like "normal" people and then they act like they were just thrown in there...This is a tricky house to think about how it would work.

Actually if you think about the other movie based haunts of HHN past you can get an idea of what Uni creative will try and achieve. They usually try and give us enviornments that are right out of the movie. Think Dead Silence. You had the graveyard, the mortician's office, the dressing room, the catwalk above the stage ect. Same for other houses like Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm St and Texas Chainsaw Massacre, People Under the Stairs and of course Doomsday. Sure, The Thing had the essense of the movie, but it was supposed to be a different research facility. I think that you could expect the same for SAW and that would be a very industrial setting with room after room of scenes depicting the "games" and traps of Jigsaw. Each having it's own victim and voiceover from Jigsaw himself. Expect the SAW doll on his trike and of course Jigsaw in his famous red robe and pig head costume. I am sure that there will be many gross out effects in this one kinda like Body Collectors and Run: Hostile Territory. Every year has at least one gross out house. I would expect some cool effects with great moments from the movies like the toilet and the key. Maybe a closet where pig Jigsaw jumps out at you. Who knows, maybe they will have the Amanda character in this too. Some of the traps I see being used are the reverse beartrap headtrap in the first, the pit of syringes and the furance trap. Check out his list for a refresher of Jigsaw's traps;

http://saw.ugo.com/?cur=traps

I am not a huge SAW fan, but I can see it making a pretty good house. What do you guys think?

Cheers!!!& Let the games begin

F.U.B.A.R.

That would be neat, but then how would they set up the elaborate traps that Saw is known for? Unless they get scareactors to dress like "normal" people and then they act like they were just thrown in there...This is a tricky house to think about how it would work.

Some of the traps I see being used are the reverse beartrap headtrap in the first, the pit of syringes and the furance trap.

While I see the head trap and the furnace being very plausible traps in the house, the syringes could be tricky. To film the movie, they had her in a pit of REAL syringes(they didn't have anything in them of course.) It will be interesting to see how this all plays out. I can't wait.

While I see the head trap and the furnace being very plausible traps in the house, the syringes could be tricky. To film the movie, they had her in a pit of REAL syringes(they didn't have anything in them of course.) It will be interesting to see how this all plays out. I can't wait.

I see what you're saying F.U.B.A.R. and I can see that working. Maybe I'm just being too critical about this since I'm not a huge fan of Saw.

And Matt, how could they have thrown her into a pit of real syringes? Needles still on and everything? I hate to be ZOMG SOURCE!!! But I'm quite curious about this and would like to know where you got that info. :D

I see what you're saying F.U.B.A.R. and I can see that working. Maybe I'm just being too critical about this since I'm not a huge fan of Saw.

And Matt, how could they have thrown her into a pit of real syringes? Needles still on and everything? I hate to be ZOMG SOURCE!!! But I'm quite curious about this and would like to know where you got that info. :D

The needle thing could work.....In the movie thoses were REAL Syringes cept they took the actual needle out and attached a Fiber optic thread to each one givng the impression of real needles......So it would work and could cause scare factor since even i cringed when i saw it for the first time in Saw 2

Alright, since speculation has started to slow and we all await the teaser/update to the HHN site, I've debated with myself to post the following. I know some in the 'know' have see the following images, and even have discussed them. Again, NOTHING is FACT, or OFFICIAL.

Could this be the HHN 19 Tagline and Usher? "Ripped from the Silver Screen".

ripped.jpg

If anyone has issues with the above images being posted, PM me. DO NOT debate/argue the posting of anything in the forums. Thank you.

EDIT: Image #2 removed by request.

I've seen the first image before - it's on the IP integration chart that has been "leaked", but the second image is new to me.

EDIT: The Usher seems to be holding a flashlight in his right hand and shining it directly at us, his left hand is taking? giving? a ticket, but seems to be curled up oddly. And is there a hand receiving or giving the ticket? It just seems to be oddly floating in midair.

The second image shows a curtained stage, or rather screen in I assume a great, but deteriorated movie palace?

Further EDIT: The light shining down from above, is it a spotlight? Or is it daylight shining in through a hole in the roof?

Final (hopefully) EDIT: There's no 19 or XIX after Halloween Horror Nights in that image. Hmmmmmmm.

Edited by Dr. Jimmy

I've seen the first image before - it's on the IP integration chart that has been "leaked", but the second image is new to me.

EDIT: The Usher seems to be holding a flashlight in his right hand and shining it directly at us, his left hand is taking? giving? a ticket, but seems to be curled up oddly. And is there a hand receiving or giving the ticket? It just seems to be oddly floating in midair.

The second image shows a curtained stage, or rather screen in I assume a great, but deteriorated movie palace?

Further EDIT: The light shining down from above, is it a spotlight? Or is it daylight shining in through a hole in the roof?

Final (hopefully) EDIT: There's no 19 or XIX after Halloween Horror Nights in that image. Hmmmmmmm.

Ahhhhh good point.. If it was real then the 19 or XIX would be there... Unless its a rough draft and didnt put it on for reasons that it may leak?

Edited by msnicole86

From what it looks like, the light on the 2nd picture is either glare from the flash or glare from a light source where the picture was taken. I did notice no 19 or XIX, but it resembles the Publix light covers they use at each register... I could be wrong.

From the first time ive seen em i have real trouble believing it as the real icon/theme... it seems way too much a red herring for several reasons. The first one being that it truly seems... underwhelming, not the quality we have come to expect from A&D. now i do know that there has been a major disagreement on this year,and if this is happening i wonder if it is a result of the aftermath of that.

I do know what i was told before, and how the usher does not jive with it. But i was told that, before i was told in march that "nothing was really finalised", and then informed of the disagreement.

I got those images as well.

Also, I've decided not to release anything else since I got attacked far too much for trying to help and give people information. Other people are going to have to post the stuff now. I'll just sit and watch. No good deed, and all that.

Edited by moonfall

I got those images as well.

Also, I've decided not to release anything else since I got attacked far too much for trying to help and give people information. Other people are going to have to post the stuff now. I'll just sit and watch. No good deed, and all that.

It was ridiculous how upset some people got over you post the house list all at once, even though it was being posted one by one at the Vault. *shakes head* It's a shame that you can't post inside stuff even though you're getting it from a few different people.

It was ridiculous how upset some people got over you post the house list all at once, even though it was being posted one by one at the Vault. *shakes head* It's a shame that you can't post inside stuff even though you're getting it from a few different people.

Certain people have gone mad over at Vault. A forum is a medium for exchange of ideas... So I think the posting of inside info is great and I welcome it. As for the logo... I don't know what to think quite yet...