HHN 19 Speculation

Mark M.

I was told by one of my sources to "Post the Damn List" without editing it, so here it goes.

1. Soundstage 23 - Agana (Dracula)

2. Soundstage 23 - Big Boy (Wolfman)

3. Spung One - Geppetto (Chucky)

4. Sprung Two - Civic Duty (Army of Darkness)

5. Parade Building - Flashlight (Silver Screen)

6. Soundstage 22 - Brute (Saw)

7. Disaster Overflow Queue - Plea Sant Vielle (Cirque De Freak)

8. Jaws Queue - Hammer (Frankenstien)

[Credit to OutKastz]

Like I said, I have no idea if this is actually true, and hopefully the mods won't delete this.

So, who wants to place a bet on how long this will take to make it to the vault and cause a massive explosion?

Edited by mz_

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told by one of my sources to "Post the Damn List" without editing it, so here it goes.

[Credit to OutKastz]

Like I said, I have no idea if this is actually true, and hopefully the mods won't delete this.

Nope ur safe on here :P

Edited by mz_

Yeah, I mean.. last year we only got two logos ahead of time (scary tales and Dead exposure)l but they were much higher quality. These are tiny, but they are all on one chart. You can read the main titles, but not the subtitles, which is annoying. The only one I can read is the "Hammer" one (that characters')

Didn't the the portal logos that were leaked last year end up looking some what different at the event?

I have been catching up on some of this speculation, all I can say is, an "Army of Darkness" house would RULE! I love that movie. But I'm not getting my hopes up about it, seems to good to be true.

according to Google Universal has the rights to Army of the Dead and Cirque du Freak so that answers the question as to if it is possible

Edited by Quiksilver

according to Google Universal has the rights to Army of the Dead and Cirque du Freak so that answers the question as to if it is possible

Thanks for that info! There are so many cool things (I think) that you could do with a house based on that movie.

Ok so I just watched the trailer for Army of Darkness and I gotta say I'm confused as to why they may have picked that. It appears to be more of a spoof/comedy rather then a scarey movie and I don't really see it working as a house. Maybe someone who has actually seen it can give me some idea of how the heck this may work...

Ok so I just watched the trailer for Army of Darkness and I gotta say I'm confused as to why they may have picked that. It appears to be more of a spoof/comedy rather then a scarey movie and I don't really see it working as a house. Maybe someone who has actually seen it can give me some idea of how the heck this may work...

What about Doomsday? had quite a few comical parts in it, although after just watching the trailer for A of D i see ur point

Thanks for posting the list Rachael. Glad to have the "games" over.

If that list is a real leak then this years line up sounds great. Interested to see how an evil dead house would work.

Also with the house being called "silver screen," I wonder if we will get our much wanted Black and White house.... I guess a fan can dream.

[Credit to OutKastz]

So, who wants to place a bet on how long this will take to make it to the vault and cause a massive explosion?

I don't know what the big deal is? We don't even have a clue to even prove it's whether it's true or false.

Thanks for posting the list Rachael. Glad to have the "games" over.

If that list is a real leak then this years line up sounds great. Interested to see how an evil dead house would work.

Also with the house being called "silver screen," I wonder if we will get our much wanted Black and White house.... I guess a fan can dream.

it wouldnt be hard to do considering half the cast of AIW was black and white

I would love a Dracula welcoming us into his costly castle. Or the Creepy usher sitting at the top of scaffolding with an old projector, the projector booth if you will, beckoning us into his silver celluloid scream fest.

I really don't see Bloody Mary being a part of this year's event. From what i've heard, she'll be at USH this year as that "secret" 3rd new house this year. I've also heard that they've shipped the big LCD Mirror and the Skoolhouse set over to USH.

I was talking about Hollywood there always steal from orlando.

the 3rd house in Hollywood will be Bloody Mary.

Based on the list that i have received from 2 different people that DOES NOT match up "exactly" as the House list that has been going around and includes the Names of ALL 8 houses and "if" it is true, which i think it is, then Michael Myers/Halloween has nothing to do with the Orlando Version of HHN as some other places have been reporting. I also think that these "codenames" being passed around is Bullshit and only being said to cause "Mad" confusion and chaos because now everyone is thinking of crazy ideas such as another bloody mary house, i mean come on....Seriously. The same "Main Info" is posted here and is much easier to read cause the threads aren't clogged with nonsense and "Im Excited" Posts

So I was thinking about the Cirque Du Freak house and it doesn't release until January 15th 2010. I really can't see a house being made on a movie that hasn't been released yet.

The same could be said about The Wolf Man, which don't have a release date till November 6th, 2009. I'm just not impressed with this list on paper, not to say A&D won't come through. I rather be in Hollywood at this point if they get SAW, Halloween, and Bloody Mary.

That's true about the wolfman but it is a well know property where as Cirque Du Freak as a novel is not very well known. I could see a wolfman house because it could be mainly based off of the Old School Wolfman.

As far as the list seeming odd, I wouldn't be surprised at all if all of this speculation is incorrect. It would make for a good laugh.

It would make for a good laugh.

It would indeed. I'm not very happy with the way things seem to be going with this year's HHN theming. However, it's early in the year and we really KNOW nothing at all. So hopefully A&D will catch us all off guard and do something great this year!