HHN 21 | Take A Chance Clues & Answers

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HHNPicMan

I just finished all of the first halfs of the poker chips. Just to confirm, the multiplayer games come on after 6 right?

Correct, 6PM.

I love the site and everything, but I sure wish these games weren't so buggy. Half the time I win one of these newer games, nothing happens. The screen just kind of sits there, as if it expects you to keep playing. Then when I navigate away and try to come back it costs me 60 tokens because I'm "cheating". >_<

I love the site and everything, but I sure wish these games weren't so buggy. Half the time I win one of these newer games, nothing happens. The screen just kind of sits there, as if it expects you to keep playing. Then when I navigate away and try to come back it costs me 60 tokens because I'm "cheating". >_<

Yeah, that's been happening to me a LOT lately. I'll lose a few hundred tokens trying to beat a game, and then one I beat it, the game freezes...and I lose another 60 tokens for "cheating." It seems to happen mostly on the multiplayer games.

Right, just a quick question, how exactly am I suppoed to balance the ship in the game for the Forsaken? Arrow keys? My mouse? Every time I play the game the cannon just makes a beeline for the right side of the screen and I get screwed over.

Right, just a quick question, how exactly am I suppoed to balance the ship in the game for the Forsaken? Arrow keys? My mouse? Every time I play the game the cannon just makes a beeline for the right side of the screen and I get screwed over.

Use the mouse. The ship will lift up on which ever side the mouse is on (meaning the cannon will slide away from the mouse cursor).

Hope that helps

The only thing I don't like about the multi-player games is that there's never anyone online to play. I wish the site would generate a computer opponent for you after a minute or two. How hard could that be?

I haven't been able to play the latest Green card game for several days. If that is supposed to generate excitement for the event, it's not doing a very good job.

The only thing I don't like about the multi-player games is that there's never anyone online to play. I wish the site would generate a computer opponent for you after a minute or two. How hard could that be?

I haven't been able to play the latest Green card game for several days. If that is supposed to generate excitement for the event, it's not doing a very good job.

That or remove the cheat script if you back out. I mean, you can only wait so long. <_<

Jeez, I'm really disliking this game software now. I live on the west coast, so if I log in after work, no one else is logged in to play the multiplayer games, since it's so late.

No problem, I thought, so I opened a different browser, created a different user and tried to "play myself". I'm now staring at two screens that say "Waiting for other players to join...". Crap. I guess it's detecting the same IP address and disallowing it.

So thanks, Universal, for coming up with a brilliant idea of hiding information about your event from customers. For next year, how about just putting it at www.howloscream.com? Or how about www.wdw.com? No one would ever think to look there...

I don't care WHAT I do, or how I do it, I cannot beat the Loose Cannon game. I've used around 4,000 tokens to try and get it, and can't ever cut more than one rope. AAAARRRRGGGGHHH! Especially annoying since it's the last piece of coin that I need.

yeah im done, i stopped a while ago, no point in trying something i cannot pass