HHN 21 | Take A Chance Clues & Answers

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeesh, they really nerfed the Saws n' Steam game. I will get every combination correct, but still end up losing because apparently I ran out of water. Now it's a lot more luck based, unfortunately >,>. I was hoping that at least one of the games would be based on true skill or memory.

I have now finally beat both games. The Rune game was a toughy but once I figured it out, I learned the strategy to it. Although, the key to using this strategy is that you have to get one of the Rune peices in its right place on the very first try. You might lose alot of the tokens this way, but you can regain them by winning the Horizons game again, considering how easy it is and going back and retrying the Runes without getting banned. Using Legacy's hint in his post above, I drew a picture of all four symbols at exactly where they are placed from each other on the black box on a sheet of paper. After finding out where one the peices was supposed to go on the first try, I looked at my sketch to find the next symbol that goes across from it and put that symbol across from the first one you placed. Two places and peices left, I then check to see if one of those two peices goes somewhere and if it doesn't go where you place it, put it on the next one. Put the final peice on the last remaining area and you win. That was my strategy and I hope it helps most of you.

it took me a while to finally beat this game... I used your strategy and it worked for me! thanks!

zombieman, you should try this strategy

I passed all games but I have no idea how, I tried to play the Key game again and totally lost, I have no idea how the car box game operates but i won both times anyways , and the rune game got too hard now, lol

Edited by black mask

Okay, as long as it's the same for everyone, then the standings wouldn't change even if it was fixed. I get to keep my impressive 87th place. Woo! :P

EDIT: Aaron, with 180 tokens, the leaderboard will only show you as having 150. Since the bottom 6 entries are 150, it's probable that it's not showing everyone with 150. In other words, you might be #107 or something.

Edited by Greyfalken

Okay, as long as it's the same for everyone, then the standings wouldn't change even if it was fixed. I get to keep my impressive 87th place. Woo! :P

EDIT: Aaron, with 180 tokens, the leaderboard will only show you as having 150. Since the bottom 6 entries are 150, it's probable that it's not showing everyone with 150. In other words, you might be #107 or something.

Thanks I'm up to 240 now so maybe it will show me now.

Update! Orange Card!

Yay for pirate houses. Fun, fun fun! I picked heads. Further, this seemed like the easiest but yet most fun game yet. To be specific you have to click on the four lines.

All we're missing now is blue and we have half of every color.

Edit: After playing it more it seems the game is more complicated than I realized. My cannon has blown up one game and my sword has broke once too.

Edited by PWT

I read the first page, but still confused, how are you supposed to balance the ships? cant figure it out and dont want to spend more tokens experimenting...

You balance the ship by moving your cursor from left to right. It's a bit tricky to get the hang of.

You balance the ship by moving your cursor from left to right. It's a bit tricky to get the hang of.

Oh ok thanks, yeah its extremely hard. Keep dying in the first few seconds....

Edit: Final beat it, made me lose like 700 tokens

Edited by hackNslash

Exactly what I posted above... also use a mouse and not a track pad or wacom tablet... I failed miserably with them.

Oh!!! Mouse, not track pad. I have been using the track pad. That's why this game gave me barely a second to play before I lose. Thank you very much.