• 2 weeks later...

I thought the original Body collectors was horrifying... Just over the top gory. So I guess that made it good.

Actually I loved all the queue videos from '05. I don't really have a favorite... I'm just a huge fan of them.

Im supprised that horrornights.be dosent have all the queue vids....i would love to see them all

There's no effective way to get them online. No one outside of Universal has the original files, and video-taping them yourself while they play would make them a terrible quality.

There's no effective way to get them online. No one outside of Universal has the original files, and video-taping them yourself while they play would make them a terrible quality.

true and it would be a pain while the line is moving

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Out only my four year experience( 5 this year):

-Nightmare On Elm Street: DreamWalkers aka Sleepwell infomercial (made this house scarier especially being my first real queue videos it made me have nightmares only from that.)

-Leave It To Cleaver (puts you into the mood of entering Meetz Meats and in a laughter kind of a mood)

-Zombiegeddon (tells you everything about Z.A.P and pumps you up for zombies and the music was so great it was a treat to wait in line for 30 min)

I hope this year and the years to come brings back the queue videos is the only way i keep my sanity in a huge line filled of drunks.

Edited by CinemaOfTheDead

• 2 weeks later...