HHN XXI Construction

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope theres SOME kind of entrance besides the awesome banners and the screen. its not a major deal, but its nice to set the mood as you walk in. i dont we'll get something as incredible as the 07 entrance, but some eye candy. maybe the roulette wheel?

They haven't really gone all out since 07' and the Carnival of Carnage. They added a ticket booth for 09' but that really really the most they added. I'm not expecting anything else to go up. I would like some red curtains and chains though, like in Sting Alley. Wishful thinking.

They haven't really gone all out since 07' and the Carnival of Carnage. They added a ticket booth for 09' but that really really the most they added. I'm not expecting anything else to go up. I would like some red curtains and chains though, like in Sting Alley. Wishful thinking.

yeah the carnival of carnage had a real cool entrance and so did 2009, it was alright last year but it wasnt like in 2007 though, but im not sure for this year, we still got about 5 days left until the first opening so I guess we can just hope something else will set the mood for the event but Im really looking forward to what the houses will be like this year cant wait, also looking good with the pics being posted

I agree. I think some chains and red curtains would be a nice touch. It's minimal, but effective. I could really careless with what is done with the archway, though. Even with nothing but the screen, I though last year was fairly neat due to the rotating "root-ish" lighting.

I'd rather them spend money on the inside of the park then the outside. While 17 did have a cool exterior it clearly took away from the interior. Plus I'm at the front gates for all of 30min? Just add some music and a cool video.

Hope I didn't offend anyone.

I was there yesterday. The scarezones are lookin great, but still have some work to be done on them. The most surprising thing is that you could clearly see into parts of the rooms for HoH from the Disaster queue (colored lights, etc.). I did take some photos, but we'll probably never see them because Hulk got angry and stole my camera. When I got off it, it wasn't in my pocket any more, so I assume it must have fallen out.

Edited by cwoolboy

I was there yesterday. The scarezones are lookin great, but still have some work to be done on them. The most surprising thing is that you could clearly see into parts of the rooms for HoH from the Disaster queue (colored lights, etc.). I did take some photos, but we'll probably never see them because Hulk got angry and stole my camera. When I got off it, it wasn't in my pocket any more, so I assume it must have fallen out.

Good example of Lady Luck's dirty work! I'm sorry to hear you lost your camera :\ Can you tell us more about whatyou saw from Holidays of Horror???

Do they not think with those steps cool kids will walk up on stage during HHN?

You're forgetting the fact that security, coordinators and scareactors will be on or near those stages at all times. There weren't many issues last year with the sets used in Fear Revealed, I don't think it'll be an issue this year.

Do they not think with those steps cool kids will walk up on stage during HHN?

Oh you know someone will walk up them trying to act all cool and one of the following will occur:

A.) They'll be shooed off by a security or a coordinator.

B.) They'll trip on the way up and we can all point and laugh.

C.) They'll fall off the front of the stage and we can all point and laugh.

You just know that at some point during the run, some idiot will try to be the cool kid and use one of those stages for their own enjoyment. I wish bad things upon those individuals.

I think the only thing missing on those stages are poles!

LOL...now THAT made me laugh.

Can i just say that the antici-pation(sorry had to) from when we see construction taking its final shapes and up to EP is fricking horrible! It seems like from about Saturday to tomorrow is torture! But this construction is amazing, i definitely havent been this excited since 08

if they were smart they wouldnt! employee preview is still technically rehersal and team members are still under confidentiallity agreements with the company. For anyone who is a TM please refrain from taking and posting any photos on social networking sites! just a fair warning...