HHN XXI Construction

I agree, Canyon looks to be way to small. I'm sure Hush is right about extra scareactors on either end but even with that I still think it needs that little something extra because right now a few flame throwers and the "wall or curtains" isn't doing it for me.

Scareactors with flame throwers.... ;)

I'm sure there has to be a few other elements for this zone on both ends that just have no yet been put in place.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scareactors with flame throwers.... ;)

I'm sure there has to be a few other elements for this zone on both ends that just have no yet been put in place.

Wow Scareactors with deadly weapons now that's scary. I don't think we'll see those flamethrowers (cool if we did though) but I agree they should extend the zone by adding actors on either side of the canyon itself. Also I hope they don't just leave it black. I was hoping it had some sort of canyon look like red rocks or something instead of just being black.

Wow Scareactors with deadly weapons now that's scary. I don't think we'll see those flamethrowers (cool if we did though) but I agree they should extend the zone by adding actors on either side of the canyon itself. Also I hope they don't just leave it black. I was hoping it had some sort of canyon look like red rocks or something instead of just being black.

yeah, that would make it more interesting and more of the feel type to the scare zone, hope it is longer though cause like you guys said, it would be a little boring to walk through a scare zone in 30 seconds and your done with it, it wouldnt be that fun cause HHN is all about scares and having fun.

I was hoping for the rock look too so they could have some scare actors blend in with the rock and jump out at you and have the giant cloaked scare actors on stilts, I guess it's more of a metaphorical canyon?

GREAT PICS, THANKS!!!! SOOOOO glad to see that Your Luck Has Run Out is starting to get some construction (lookin pretty cool so far, LOVE Sting Alley) and lovin the new faces for the guardians at Canyon of Lost Souls!!! I'll be up there on Sat and am SUPER PSYCHED to see all this in person!!!!!

I think the canyon is going to extend, like either

A. Pull out wider, likes its just slid together right now until opening night gets closer,

or

B. it's only half of what will be there, like either the entrance or the butt end of the scare zone. and the rest gives away too much too soon

Edited by FLkustom

Nice update Changa! Curious, what is that song that is playing on that vid? I recognize it and think it's maybe something from MS off D&D, but not sure. Shazam would not match either. Thanks!

F.U.B.A.R.

I got a hit using SoundHound, it's "Descent into the Depths" by MS.

Edited by BruinsFan

i feel like maybe some of the faces in canyons might actually be stilt walkers. like they will stay still and scare when somone walks by....that would be awesome

when i saw it i was thinking something along the same lines but instead of them being stilt walkers just having the canyon be alive with manipulitable arms from on top behind the faces

there are scaffolding walkways behind the faces for people to be able to stand

what if there are the stilt walkers at the entrance and exit of the canyon but in the canyon the walls themselves tryed to grab at you or wave their hands over your head creating a shifting canyon wall and the feeling of instability and being enclosed in the canyon

dear god grown evil is looking great

when i saw it i was thinking something along the same lines but instead of them being stilt walkers just having the canyon be alive with manipulitable arms from on top behind the faces

there are scaffolding walkways behind the faces for people to be able to stand

what if there are the stilt walkers at the entrance and exit of the canyon but in the canyon the walls themselves tryed to grab at you or wave their hands over your head creating a shifting canyon wall and the feeling of instability and being enclosed in the canyon

that would be great