HHN XXI Construction

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only question regarding the stages is that there are currently (as of last night @ 6 PM) only 5 stages. Will they be adding the other two soon? Why weren't they there already?

Well... we have six pictures, and Wrath is the only one we aren't seeing (it looks like). And Wrath might not have a stage because I know there is at least one (possibly two) chainsaws in this zone.

My only question regarding the stages is that there are currently (as of last night @ 6 PM) only 5 stages. Will they be adding the other two soon? Why weren't they there already?

There are all 7 stages out...Charles posted all 7 but I believe one had issues uploading.

Anything with Sting alley?

nothing was sceen in Sting Alley so far

Sorry that there is not much more.....I am not feeling well and Charles left the park early so I could go home.

wtf is going on with sting alley?????

Sting Alley is historically one of the last areas to get anything done to it and what is done for preview can change before opening night as well.

Does anyone else think that Canyon of Lost Souls looks a little small? I'm not saying I dont think its going to be good, but to me it looks really small.

I could almost bet that they'll have scare actors on both sides of this area to lengthen the actual zone out some.

I agree, Canyon looks to be way to small. I'm sure Hush is right about extra scareactors on either end but even with that I still think it needs that little something extra because right now a few flame throwers and the "wall or curtains" isn't doing it for me.

There is no way anyone is going to see thoses floor sticks inless they put a light or guard post around them. I see that as a waste of money.

Well, HHN does start at 6:30....it's usually pretty bright out for quite a while during the event. Also (while all I know is from pictures, not sure about the layout) there may be strategically placed lights highlighting those areas all night.