HHN XXI Website Updates

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they are going to do the full reveal at 12AM...if they are giving the "winners" their reveal at 11:30, that means they don't have much time to spoil it. If they wait to do the full reveal later in the day then there'll be plenty of time for the "winners" to spread what they learned.

Problem is, if you carefully read the email, it specifies that we'll receive "further instructions" at 11:30. This might mean the actual information-giving doesn't occur until midnight or later, depending on how they handle it. It's possible there will be a livestream or even a recorded video. If either of those are the case, I'd imagine everyone else will have to wait a little while. Or, it might be that we just get the bonus of seeing the "creators of HHN21" tell us the new stuff, with you guys getting the site release at midnight.

Either way, I'm pumped, and thankful Universal decided to not only recognize the luck 105 card holders but also the Top 10 site players.

You're right. They'll probably do it later in the day, or closer to early in the morning. One thing I found interesting though..

"and you’ll get to see who you’ll really be facing at this year’s event."

More to miss Luck than what the commercial has show, it seems?

Haven't we been saying that?

Now you guys have me worried haha. I doubt we'll see fear.......unless hopefully it's just his head in a random scene in a house like Mary's.

I think Fear was a good idea badly followed up on. He might actually be a decent character if they actually did something with him. Saying that id be very surprised to see him this year.