HHN XXI Wishful Thinking

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish to put my vote in for the return of Rocky Horror i have the urge to do the time warp and sing Hot Patootie with the cast....who agrees :timewarp:

We generally skipped the review, but we went for the first time two years ago, and I loved the idea of it. The actors weren't amazing... (no offense if some are on here), so I would love to see it done with a better cast.

Plus, it's hard to go wrong with Rocky Horror. Not impossible, but hard.

We generally skipped the review, but we went for the first time two years ago, and I loved the idea of it. The actors weren't amazing... (no offense if some are on here), so I would love to see it done with a better cast.

Plus, it's hard to go wrong with Rocky Horror. Not impossible, but hard.

The cast does need younger and better looking people....but just the thought that one film has inspired so many people and has affected the whole world( people from across the globe recognize the time warp) it should be part of this event if theyre bring back bill and ted bring back Rocky Horror

yeah i really wish they do it again!

With the New Era being put into affect this year a whole new younger cast would be good for the show i mean this year if they decide to put it, is really a make it or break it for for the show if it dosent go over all that well then theyll all together stop using it but if it does good then they could keep using it...also i want to see them do Shock Treatment the unsuccessful sequel..it has some catchy songs would be intresting to see

Edited by dante

Hot Patootie was never part of Universal's review show and neither was Eddie. 2007 and 2008 had great Rocky Horror's...but I don't think Universal is ready for it to return just yet.

I meant that they should add Eddie...hes my favorite character i like his Bad ass attitude

^ I saw recently that at the Theater Downtown and thought it was overly cheesy! I also haven't seen the movies so I didn't get all of the humor.

I also don't know how they would be able to do the show in the time allotted....

Edited by Tman875

^ I saw recently that at the Theater Downtown and thought it was overly cheesy! I also haven't seen the movies so I didn't get all of the humor.

I also don't know how they would be able to do the show in the time allotted....

Same way they do Rocky Horror. Cut some of it.

Whats the deal i mean if your going to put on the show put everything in it i mean i now theres material thats a tad inapropriate but yea...make it ask close to the movie as possible atleast

Time is the biggest factor. You can't do a two-hour, two-act show in a theme park. The max amount of time you can do is 45 minutes... and even that is a long stretch, especially for something that is intended to be a diversion, not a key draw.

Time is the biggest factor. You can't do a two-hour, two-act show in a theme park. The max amount of time you can do is 45 minutes... and even that is a long stretch, especially for something that is intended to be a diversion, not a key draw.

If nothing else the could do the bloodiest parts to help cool off the audience! ;)

oh is really cheesy?

really? oh, that sucks, i was always curious about it

oh is really cheesy?

really? oh, that sucks, i was always curious about it

Oh... it's insanely cheesy. Songs are simple and the script isn't that great. But the show debuted and was workshopped in the back of a bar by a bunch of Canadian college kids, so what do you expect?

It would be a good fit for Horror Nights, however, because it's so cheesy. It's light and approachable enough, and Universal could do a superb job with the effects, that it would fit as the 30 minute destraction it's suppose to be. Cut it down to the "main" songs and effects so it really is more Cliff Notes:

"Spring Break," "Look Whose Evil Now (Shortened)," "What the **** Was That?" "Join Us," "I Am Not A Killer" (more for the chainsaw through the head effect), "Do the Necronomicon," "It's Time/We Will Never Die," "Blew the Bitch Away"

Those are the "minimal" songs you need, but even a couple of those could be cut or altered.

Honestly, a shorter version might make it more tolerable... :lol:

This is wishful thinking, so I'm just going to say I really hope that we have an actual person as our icon this year, and don't go with a more abstract idea like "Fear", "Fate", or "Chance". So far it looks like this year we're going to be getting something like this though.

But no matter what we get, at least it doesn't really affect the event all that much.

This is wishful thinking, so I'm just going to say I really hope that we have an actual person as our icon this year, and don't go with a more abstract idea like "Fear", "Fate", or "Chance". So far it looks like this year we're going to be getting something like this though.

But no matter what we get, at least it doesn't really affect the event all that much.

How about a little bit of both...

As it seems that Fate and Chance will be our Icons this year, my wish is that the scenario would be that Chance growing tired of always being seen as just a sidekick to Jack got fed up and killed him once and for all. Then she ran off with Fate the way that Harley Quinn ran off with Poison Ivy in the Batman Animated Series. Only more permanently...

ivyhar.jpg

Perhaps their relationship may even be like that seen between Lady Gaga and Beyoncé in the music video for Telephone?

How about it? Some hot girl on girl Iconic action? Well, this is wishful thinking after all!

As it seems that Fate and Chance will be our Icons this year, my wish is that the scenario would be that Chance growing tired of always being seen as just a sidekick to Jack got fed up and killed him once and for all. Then she ran off with Fate the way that Harley Quinn ran off with Poison Ivy in the Batman Animated Series. Only more permanently...

ivyhar.jpg

Perhaps their relationship may even be like that seen between Lady Gaga and Beyoncé in the music video for Telephone?

How about it? Some hot girl on girl Iconic action? Well, this is wishful thinking after all!

PERFECTION!

To a new age of gods and monsters!!!!!

Mae