Havoc: Dogs of War

Mark M.

...would you happen to be in that room on cast B? Lunchbox? Is this a terrible coincidence?

i may perchance be that very same Lunchbox.

actually, yes. it's me :3

What was the Triangle of Death? And why do they call the red plastic sheets "Time Out", same with "Triangle of Death"?

EDIT: And by the way, is the big machine type of thing in the finale the machine that produces the inhalent?

Triangle of Death is the chainsaw, hole-in-the-wall, and doorway section immediately after Time Out. not sure why it's called Time Out. ToD because it's three points from which an attack may come. i think the hole in the wall is unused now, though :x

yes indeed. if you look, the machine has a rupture in it on the side without the fence, which facilitates the leak that messes up all the DoWs

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Three runs through the house last night, and all were fabulous! Got to interact with Mr. Timeout opening set, and BullDog of War survived his strangulation with aplomb. BullDog of War actually gotta lotta love last night. One of the many fun interactions is with many of the female DOWs. They come out with some of the fiercest growls and howls you will get in this house. And then "Oh, a doggie!" I can't tell you how much I love that!

I also had a brief conversation that I feel kind of bad about, and hope I can make it up. During the B cast, I THINK it was Time Out room, I'm not absolutely sure though. A DOW on my left took BullDog of War for a moment, then said "Can I have him?" I thought he was kidding, so I was playing along, "Oh, sure!" Then he perked up and said "Really?" I then said, "Oh, erm, well only for a minute." He seemed so disappointed!!

If this actor is on here, or if anyone knows who he is - I have a backup reserve BullDog of War, no dogtags, but same dog otherwise. I'll bring both in the house tonight, and if that actor is there and still wants it, it's all his/yours. If anyone could pass that along, I'd appreciate it.

You all get major props - I've been going with Cats N Combs as my favorite house all month, but after last night, I think you may just have supplanted them for the top spot in my <3. Thanks for raising the roof all month, all the way to the end.

Go Dogs!! Boo Yah!

Thanks everyone who attended HHN as well as going through Havoc this year, I will speak on behalf on the cast when I say we love you guys and don't be suprised to see Havoc return sometime in the future. Congrats to my fellow Dogs and SnS is my Zone of the year hands down.

Much love to everybody!

Last night you guys were awesome. Definitely very intense and aggressive, I loved every minute of it. You guys pushed the limits with screaming in everyone’s faces and when I mean in their faces you were inches away from kissing me :P Great job and congrats on HOTY you deserve it!

lol oops that might have been me ;) I was screaming at people all night!

Thanks for the congrats. First tent ever to win HOTY!!!

I'm pretty sure the dogs will be back due to use making history like this and don't be suprised to see Mr.Timeout as a DoW once again. ;)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I knew you could pull this off, and that was why I had HOTY inscribed on that little dog's tag days ago.

You truly earned this and should all be very proud of yourselves, good job!

lol omg when I first saw that I was like that was pretty bold to put HOTY on the dog tag so soon, but obviously we have a psychic on HNN, she's climbing in the backlot snatching those HOTY votes up so hide yo hallowd past, hide yo catacombs, and hide yo Hades cause we took it over all of the houses this year. lol

House of the Year...woo hoo! Congratulations! Very well deserved, as the energy level in this house never once waned throughout the season and even on the very last night. Yesterday was classic. You should have seen the expression on my husband's face when his cats disappeared! This house was constant noise and action...I always felt a bit exhausted when we staggered out after a run-through. Can't even imagine keeping up the energy working it as a scareactor, but you all pulled it off.

To those of you who always dis the tent houses, TAKE THAT!! A well-deserved win to the most energetic, aggressive, house cast I've ever seen. You guys totally rock, and it made my night to hear you all got HOTY, especially since I think I had the most friends in this location. Now you can all let your hair grow back.

To those of you who always dis the tent houses, TAKE THAT!!

ITA!

Before the event even started people weren't so thrilled with this house and I love that it ended up being so many peoples' favorite and got HOTY. Great job at proving them wrong, DOWs! Congratulations, well earned! :D

This was my 11th year of HHN and Havoc is at the top of my list for favorite houses. The scareactors truly made this house, everytime I went through it was attack after attack and I loved every minute of it. I've never been through such an aggressive house! The effort you guys put out was amazing. Thank you for making this such an unforgettable house! And special thanks to Mr. Timeout of course, you owned that room.

Edited by Mandy

Was your Cat/Dog bound with mardi gras beads and then returned later on in the house?

Darn! I went through earlier in the night, cast A, and BullDog of War got a whole lotta love, especially in Timeout. But I spent closing watching the hijinx and tomfoolery between 20 Years and Fear Revealed. I'll bet BullDog of War would have loved running through the closing set in Havoc. If there is a sequel house, you can bet he'll be there to show his support.

Seriously, again congrats on HOTY. There was some amazing work in the houses this year, and I think your award shows that what makes the house is the ACTORS. You were all 180%, all the time. Thanks for a great year!

Congrats Havoc!! Awesome house!! The scareactors really did make the house, way to go Cast A and B! I'm so glad I got to see both casts!

Oh yeah shoutout to Mr. Timeout...you were great hahah! (:

love, Mandy's friend who walked through with her Friday night (;

Edited by leahcm

Was your Cat/Dog bound with mardi gras beads and then returned later on in the house?

Yes, that was us! Tony had a purple and a black cat, both with mardi gras beads. He was looking at me with this half laughing/half perplexed face, going, "The cats are gone! The cats are gone!" I retrieved them when they showed up again later in the house. It was hilarious! He should have known better than to flaunt felines at the Dogs of War.

ITA!

Before the event even started people weren't so thrilled with this house and I love that it ended up being so many peoples' favorite and got HOTY. Great job at proving them wrong, DOWs! Congratulations, well earned! :D

This was my 11th year of HHN and Havoc is at the top of my list for favorite houses. The scareactors truly made this house, everytime I went through it was attack after attack and I loved every minute of it. I've never been through such an aggressive house! The effort you guys put out was amazing. Thank you for making this such an unforgettable house! And special thanks to Mr. Timeout of course, you owned that room.

Thank you I did my best to make the room memorable. I really appreciate the shoutout.