Catacombs: Black Death Rising

Mark M.

10 minutes ago, OrangeRyan said:

OH MY GOD YOU ARE A SAVIOR! You are incredible! Thank you so so much for letting me experience it through this. It sounds absolutely terrifying! I might post to other threads where houses were and ask what rooms were in those. Just a fair warning. I love HHN so much but I just really want to experience these past mazes in some way. 

I'm glad I could do it, but no promises I can deliver on the same level for other houses.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Legacy said:

I'm glad I could do it, but no promises I can deliver on the same level for other houses.

it's totally fine! It's just I am such a Halloween Horror Nights fanatic and history lover of the event, I just want to know as much as I can. And I can't wait until next October (2017), when I graduate college by then and moved to Orlando working at Disney or Universal. But for HHN2017, I am wanting to audition for the event! Hopefully, this performance degree will help me out! :) LOL

Room name: Bodies Hallway, Child Crypt, Excavation Room #1, Narrow Space, Room Of Roots, Planter box, Cough'N Room, Excavation Room # 2, museum hallway

Costume 1 (this was yours right Legacy?)

xeESHaR.jpg

Costume 2

xVnPxAt.jpg

Cough'NRoom sign

DLsJ4DH.jpg

hope that helps

• Mark M. changed the title to Catacombs: Black Death Rising