Warehouse Game Experience

Vengeance was the Frightanic section? It's tricky. It took me 7 times to get through it. Your cursor is the opposite of which way you want it to tip, so start towards the left and start moving it back and forth, slowly moving across the screen. Keep the water from filling up all the way. It's a short one, only about 15 seconds, but hard.

I think vengeance is the Music one, where there is an old Gramophone that you have to crank to calm the patient. I can not figure it out as well, I turn the handle an try to keep it in the green section, but I keep dying.

Edited by Dr. Scareapy

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep its the one with the music. i cant seem to find what is right to do. ive barely irritated him at like 20%, tryed keeping it in the green section of the scale, and maximum irritation aswell.

You need to keep it in the green section until it stops.

Sacrifice keeps kicking my ass. I've been matching the dummy's mouth movements to the beat pretty well, what am I doing wrong? I'm getting tired of this little brat screaming at me. :P

Also, I want those little icon figures. Wish they'd sell them at the event this year.

edit: Just beat that level. LOL, I love her reaction when you win.

How did you beat it?? It's the last one I have to do and I can't seem to get it. >_< lol

How did you beat it?? It's the last one I have to do and I can't seem to get it. >_< lol

I have come to realize, the order of the tasks is different for everyone. So what their last task was, probably isn't yours. Haha. I can help if you're more specific about what task you're on. =p

I have come to realize, the order of the tasks is different for everyone. So what their last task was, probably isn't yours. Haha. I can help if you're more specific about what task you're on. =p

I'm trying to beat Sacrifice, so if ya know how to beat it...it'd be great help :) haha.

For the Sacrifice one I could not figure it out, but some how I got luck pressing the space bar a few time in a row and it worked. I Know before the game starts and you have to enter your age, it says enable mic, so maybe it would be easier to do that and try and sing along rather then hit the space or mouse button.

For the Sacrifice one I could not figure it out, but some how I got luck pressing the space bar a few time in a row and it worked. I Know before the game starts and you have to enter your age, it says enable mic, so maybe it would be easier to do that and try and sing along rather then hit the space or mouse button.

OH. Sacrifice is the Orfanage room? Yeah, I sang along with it. I don't know how to do it without a mic.