HHN XX Discussion

A new BRAND of fear? Really? The media gift is a pun? Weak.

I really like the videos, though. If they had been doing this a couple weeks ago, I would have been far more enthusiastic. I like the idea of FEAR being able to randomly possess people, Evil Dead style. That leads to a whole host of awesome possibilities, like maybe a scarezone full of old-school characters all cranked up on fear-juice. Also, am I the only one who thinks FEAR is starting to look like the long-lost member of GWAR?

Oh, and I think I like Heather better AFTER she gets possessed.

hahaha :D

GWAR, Good one, he totally does, :) I never thought about it but now that you mentioned it, every time I see fear I'm going to see GWAR, I love them, they show is the best concert I have ever attended, it is so over the top and gory and they have hoses with red water that they throw at the audience, I think it would be awesome if Gwar played at Uni on HHN

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK!! So I entered to win the HHN wedding :) And I need all of the positive energy I can get from you guys to win this thing! Can you please like my photo on the HHN Facebook Page?

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=230051&id=126469058232&fbid=447507158232#!/photo.php?pid=5249485&id=126469058232&ref=fbx_album

Thanks everyone! We can't afford a wedding and this is like sent to us from the depth's of the underworld... Our Nightmares come true.

Robby

Did anyone else notice that in the second Fear video they released that the Storyteller looks strange? It's like they up and decided to change her actress or something-maybe it's just me hah

This is essentially the fourth time they've done this to her. She had two different looks in 15 (the commercial and the scareactor in Where Evil Hides), another for Sweet 16's Arrival show and a southern accent for Dungeon of Terror Retold. Now she has this one, and I gotta say, she is not scary-looking at all. She looks even less scary than the Director does. :mellow:

All in all, though, Bloody Mary is the only icon to truly freak me the freak out; she is genuinely TERRIFYING in my opinion. And strangely hot/sexy at the same time. :P

EDIT: Now that I remember it, the posters of the Storyteller from 15 are another variant of the character. Now that makes three for one character 0_o.

Edited by RingMaster

This is essentially the fourth time they've done this to her. She had two different looks in 15 (the commercial and the scareactor in Where Evil Hides), another for Sweet 16's Arrival show and a southern accent for Dungeon of Terror Retold. Now she has this one, and I gotta say, she is not scary-looking at all. She looks even less scary than the Director does. :mellow:

All in all, though, Bloody Mary is the only icon to truly freak me the freak out; she is genuinely TERRIFYING in my opinion. And strangely hot/sexy at the same time. :P

EDIT: Now that I remember it, the posters of the Storyteller from 15 are another variant of the character. Now that makes three for one character 0_o.

I have noticed that the look of the Storyteller has changed in the different incarnations. You can forgive it for the scareactor in the house because they need a few of them and it's hard to get them all to look exactly the same. But, yes, her accent should at least be consistent. They've also changed the actor who plays the Director. It was one guy originally and a new one for Sweet 16 and XX. It happens.

Thanks NickC for uploading the commercial.

One more thing- there's now a game on the website where, if you beat it, you get the full reveal of Fear. Haven't beaten it yet. maybe if I get bored enough tonight. Of course, I'm kind of just waiting for one of you more ambitious folks to beat it for me and share the pic :P

One more thing- there's now a game on the website where, if you beat it, you get the full reveal of Fear. Haven't beaten it yet. maybe if I get bored enough tonight. Of course, I'm kind of just waiting for one of you more ambitious folks to beat it for me and share the pic :P

View the final video here: http://horrornights.be/warehouse.html

Edited by Dave Moseley

View the final video here: http://horrornights.be/warehouse.html

Nice find! Thanks for sharing Dave. :)

Of course, I feel I've been mislead. That's still not a "full reveal". It's just most of his head and face. Sigh... will there be no full reveal until we go to the event?

Oh, and it's such a shame the Bloody Mary can't be included. Poor girl is missing out on all the fun.

And the Caretaker still scares the crap outta me.

7 more days...

Edited by Creeper06

Hey, all.

Do we know what the policy for taking pictures with scare-actors is gonna be this year? Since this is likely the last year Bloody Mary's gonna be at the park, I wanna take a picture with her before she heads back to her pocket dimension for a loooong while.

Yeah I did notice the change in the storyteller, but, I never really cared for her, she is my least favorite Icon, I mean, she is cool and all but not scary to me,

also

seeing all the icons speaking,specially at the end of the game, I'm liking the Usher a lot more than the Director, both are awesome but the Usher, I don't know his accent is really nice and he is more creepy.

Jack was also really good I think I'm gonna miss him.

Edited by black7mask

Hey, all.

Do we know what the policy for taking pictures with scare-actors is gonna be this year? Since this is likely the last year Bloody Mary's gonna be at the park, I wanna take a picture with her before she heads back to her pocket dimension for a loooong while.

I think the official policy is always that the scareactors are not allowed to stop and take pictures with guests. But, well, that never really happens. Which is fine by me. I love taking pics with the monsters in the Scare Zones.

Maybe someone working the event this year can give us the official perspective.

And, yeah, we can enjoy Bloody Mary while she's around (even if we can't call her by name) :)

Edited by Creeper06

Oh, and it's such a shame the Bloody Mary can't be included. Poor girl is missing out on all the fun.

yeah I miss Bloody Mary so much! I miss her like crazy, she is the scariest Icon we had, I was watching the video at the end of the warehouse game and just imagining her speaking, :(

it would have been so cool, I don't understand, does this mean she's not really an Icon but just a character?

I think the official policy is always that the scareactors are not allowed to stop and take pictures with guests. But, well, that never really happens. Which is fine by me. I love taking pics with the monsters in the Scare Zones.

Maybe someone working the event this year can give us the official perspective.

And, yeah, we can enjoy Bloody Mary while she's around (even if we can't call her by name) :)

Can't break character, so can't stop to pose, but taking them is allowed, evven in the houses this year as long as you don't stop or hold up the line/blind the scareactors with a flash.

yeah I miss Bloody Mary so much! I miss her like crazy, she is the scariest Icon we had, I was watching the video at the end of the warehouse game and just imagining her speaking, :(

it would have been so cool, I don't understand, does this mean she's not really an Icon but just a character?

exactly

Just think of it this way:

Since Bloody Mary isn't allowed to be an "Icon" this year, she doesn't have to get killed by Adaru waking up. Which means she can go on pretty much torturing people and being her fucking crazy self for a long, long while. :3

Can't break character, so can't stop to pose, but taking them is allowed, evven in the houses this year as long as you don't stop or hold up the line/blind the scareactors with a flash.

Ahhhh... cool. Thanks for clarifying. It's interesting because I've seen different levels of reactions from SA's when it comes to taking photos. Some will take off as soon as they see a camera, trying to avoid the photo like their job depends on it. Some will slow down long enough for you to get a picture but won't actually "pose" with you. And then some will pose with you (choke you, hold their knife to you, etc.). Obviously I prefer the final one because it makes for great pictures but I was always curious on what you all were instructed to do.

Edited by Creeper06

whenever I am about to enter a house and they see my camera they tell me NO PHOTOS INSIDE!!!

well, actually I really hope they don't allow this year because, well, it would be cool but I could already see lines being stuck and people trying to pose and people taking 100 pictures :o

it will ruin the experience,