HHN 2010: Nightmare on Elm Street: Never Sleep Again

Hobbz

I'm watching the original movies, since it turns out I've only ever seen the Dream Master and New Nightmare. Was Freddy -ever- scary?

depends who you are I for one loved his movies not because he was scary but because its awsome but I do have 2 friends 1 boy and 1 girl who have a real Phobia of Freddy, the girl wont go anywhere near anything Freddy related and she get scared of people in stripe sweaters no joke and the boy broke down and cryed in the Freddy's Nightmare maze from 07.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's incorporated into the maze, it'll be a screen with a 3D cgi effect... to emulate the completely HORRIBLE retake on that scene in the movie.

Seriously, there's no way anyone in a theater thought that looked real. Especially when in the original, IT WAS REAL. Ugh, I think if anything pissed me off in the remake, it was that scene.

I dont know what exactly to expect, but according to themeparkadventure.com even people who hated the new movie said this maze was impressive. Of course they saw it scare free, but I actually like this house idea more than most people. In my mind Freddy is the ultimate horror icon. Hes got some awesome kills which can almost compete with Jason and leatherface, but hes also somewhat of a literal monster because he does not rely on reality. I may be disappointed, but I am REALLY looking forward to this maze this year.