HHN 2010: Nightmare on Elm Street: Never Sleep Again

Hobbz

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me about it. I'd hate to imagine HHNH with alcohol being served at every corner like in Orlando.

I'm really upset that I missed the Freddy in the wall scene :/

You can say that twice electro i agree 150%!! If people can't control themselves sober than i would HATE to see them drunk making fools out of themselves. I feel sorry for the scareactors who have to put up with it.

Review

I thought this maze was really good. Got two back to back scares at the end of the maze. One Freddy behind a mirror was doing the dougie, or so my sister told me. I saw him dancing but didn't know what dance it was lol, sorry not into rap music and people named dougie.

Grade: A-

LOL i wish he did that when i went.

would've been hilarious.

Went through this a 3rd time. Wait was an hour. Some douche cut me in line, heard me and my friend complaining and didnt move. He then got the shit scared out of him in like the second room and ran way ahead of me. Wanting to take my time, my friend and I were walking at a regular pace only to be yelled at to move faster, essentialy making us miss 3 rooms. Every other room was resetting. The maze is still good, but sometimes you dont realize how subjective these mazes are and how easily they can be ruined.

Went through this a 3rd time. Wait was an hour. Some douche cut me in line, heard me and my friend complaining and didnt move. He then got the shit scared out of him in like the second room and ran way ahead of me. Wanting to take my time, my friend and I were walking at a regular pace only to be yelled at to move faster, essentialy making us miss 3 rooms. Every other room was resetting. The maze is still good, but sometimes you dont realize how subjective these mazes are and how easily they can be ruined.

Must have been the same employee I saw last Saturday. She just kept yelling at the guests to "Move faster!!! You're holding up my line!!!". Such a terrible way to ruin a great experience.

Must have been the same employee I saw last Saturday. She just kept yelling at the guests to "Move faster!!! You're holding up my line!!!". Such a terrible way to ruin a great experience.

Sounds like her. I really didn't understand because we were constantly moving forward and the only way to go faster was to speedwalk or run. I get telling guests to move if they stand still for more than 10 seconds in a room, but we didnt even stop.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I got no scares from this maze but it was still pretty good I loved the effects used like the Freddy behind the Chalkboard and the Snow Room, I hated the mold smell in the Rape room (IDK what else to call it) and I also liked the take on it on how we are the victums in this maze verry cool, one thing was the line backed up 3 times and once in the bloody hallway scene and that was just uncomfortable.

overall I give it a B

i went on thursday.

deffinitely one of my favorite mazes. I would say it was #3 out of the 5 but my #1 and #2 mazes were tied, which was F13 and HOTC. If i had gotten more scares it might have been my number 1 maze but i only got a scare once sadly. The scare that got me was the one where he was behind a black curtain and i believe it was in the boiler room towards the end of the maze? but he was behind a black curtain and there was pipes over the black curtain and he'd come out and hit the pipes with his glove. it got me even though i knew he was there. the final scare would have gotten me if i didnt walk into the room when the freddy was walking back to his spot. same with the final final scare and the final final final scare. i reallllllllllly liked the detail and the effects in this maze though which is why it ranked #3 for me.

Overall rating: 9.8/10

Times visited: 2

yeahh i deffinitely did go through at the wrong time, next time i need to make sure im in front cause my dad was in front and they kept going for him haha that was my problem in that maze. if i was in front though i would have gotten the scares.

Haha, that's funny because I still get a good scare even if it happens about 2 or 3 people in front or behind me. I think I just appreciate the art/technique of it all a bit differently than everyone else. To me, it's like, watching a live horror movie in front of me seeing other people get attacked. And then it's my turn, which is ofcourse better, but I still enjoy watching lol

Edited by DTH316