HHN 2010: Nightmare on Elm Street: Never Sleep Again

Hobbz

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PERFECT

That'll cause some controversy

"NOES maze shut down early for HHN due to angry "repeat" fans - currently being overhauled to be a Child's Play maze for the final weekend of October."

Nothing would put a bigger smile on my face :)

Edited by DTH316

PERFECT

That'll cause some controversy

"NOES maze shut down early for HHN due to angry "repeat" fans - currently being overhauled to be a Child's Play maze for the final weekend of October."

Nothing would put a bigger smile on my face :)

im seriously dying for a full fledged childs play maze haha

those movies have so much potential to be made into a maze that would be AMAZING!! from the toy factory to the military camp to andy's house to the orphanage type place to the carnival and the rollercoaster ride.

so many great atmospheres!

awesome music for the maze!

i honestly like the idea of "being shrunk down to chucky's size"

it was really creative for michael roddy to do that

and im hoping john murdy wants to do something like that or is doing something like that(:

Edited by LeeRay

as for the snowing room

there will be NO POWDERED SNOW

Murdy said they bought a HUGE AC to make the room Ice Cold

i told him if hes gonna do the classroom scene

he needs the smell of burnt ash and dead people :D

UPDATE!!!!: News about NOES:NSA maze

Facade will be the Badham Daycare Center

Kris shows up twice (body bag as well as bed kill), Jesse's in there too. Whole lot of Freddy

Confirmed Rooms: Burned Classroom, DayCare Nursery , Nancy's Room, Boiler Room (3 rooms long) and a NEVER BEFORE SEEN SUPRISE at the end tha was cut from the original film :D

Edited by StevenForTmrw

As much as I hate to admit it, after the info Steven managed to get out of Murdy, NOES is sounding better. I think I'm just over the initial shock of having another NOES maze and am now accepting and looking on the bright side.

i kinda think thats how it's gonna be for everybody

once the shock of it wears off, everybody will start looking on the bright side(:

glad to hear that it's looking better for you and you might enjoy it more!(:

Well when the big three came to Uni it was on a three year deal. If we get Jason and TCM back as well then we won't see them in the future. Two more mazes left to be announced.. Could it be Jason & TCM.

Have you seen the Contruction pics that show trees and a camp crystal lake sign? Jason is coming BACK!!! lol