HHN 2010: Nightmare on Elm Street: Never Sleep Again

Hobbz

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could always use them for the 2 years Orlando didnt!!

2nd and 3rd year they didnt use them (Smart people they are)

but as to HorrorNight's Question although it this could end the 3 year contract due to its success they can always make another deal and who knows maybe this year dont count cuz there the remakes? there always a way

2nd and 3rd year they didnt use them (Smart people they are)

but as to HorrorNight's Question although it this could end the 3 year contract due to its success they can always make another deal and who knows maybe this year dont count cuz there the remakes? there always a way

Yea no doubt establishing a new contract shouldn't be a problem for universal.. but since there returning icons..why not reuse Jack or the Director is what I'm thinking.

I don't know. That's what I love about Universal. It's living your favorite horror movies. If I wanted original stuff, I'd go to Knotts. It's what, why and how I fell in love with Universal as a theme park and now as a Halloween event. I honestly don't want that to change :(

I don't know. That's what I love about Universal. It's living your favorite horror movies. If I wanted original stuff, I'd go to Knotts. It's what, why and how I fell in love with Universal as a theme park and now as a Halloween event. I honestly don't want that to change :(

Eventually were gonna have to. HHN is not gonna be able to depend on movie based houses for the rest of the time it's around. Yes there is a lot of horror icons that they can use but only a limited supply to it gets old, unless they plan to continue reusing HHN icons. DTH have you ever been through the Asylum the 1st yr. HHNH returned? that maze was original and turned out great lol

Just because they want people to identify with the event instead of some bootleg clown or B-movie director.

Murdy has said he wants to use the director and the Usher sometime soon because they fit into Universal's Movie theme

Well that would be a good.. hopefully then they can give Pavel (or Paolo, whatever they hell they used for his name) a maze that's more fitting to his character and not just be movie scenes spliced together like All-Nite Die-In has been in its two appearances in Florida. As for Julian, while it would mean another year for movie mazes.... and a clip maze (Silver Screams)... maybe there can be some emphasis on some of the classics, and give Murdy a reason to use them. I liked both of them, and would like to see them surface in the event.

Probably now with the whole Fear possibly taking away the icons in Orlando this year, this can give Hollywood the avenue it needs to use them if they are not to return in USO?

But this Is my thinking even if there Icons they wont get there own maze just the terror tram and every othe maze will still be movie mazes, but at least it gives murdy the chance to use movies that dont have icon characters to be used.

If were gonna have a main icon thats original we should get a maze also. The thing about originality is we don't have limits to what we like to create.

I blame who ever decided that the combination worked.

It didn't have an emo feel to it, it had a very quick, pop up/boo and frantic feel to it while watching an EXCRUCIATINGLY boring protagonist (still can't believe she was cast for Dragon Tattoo); which just didn't sit well with me. And it wasn't all that environmentally amazing to look at either from what I would expect from a Nightmare film, despite it glossy look - it still was just very bland.

I blame who ever decided that the combination worked.

It didn't have an emo feel to it, it had a very quick, pop up/boo and frantic feel to it while watching an EXCRUCIATINGLY boring protagonist (still can't believe she was cast for Dragon Tattoo); which just didn't sit well with me. And it wasn't all that environmentally amazing to look at either from what I would expect from a Nightmare film, despite it glossy look - it still was just very bland.

I don't know me personally, i enjoyed the movie. But the things that irritated me most was the sound of his voice and his mask.

It does not have a emo feel but but to me they try to pull of a spiderman 3, at first they try to make him more sympathitic (like what they did with Jason in his remake but it worked with him because he is Sympathitic since he was forced to become a killer) with the whole running and crying scene when he was burned to death which btw the OG Freddy never did becuase he was proud he was f'ed up (Emo) then they switched it up and it turns out his was molesting the children (Pedo) which was kinda implied in my opion with the original but not to the creepy extent this one took it to, so Ladys and Gentlemen Emo/Pedo Freddy with the face of deepfried fish and personality of a masked Anti-Hero

The original was pretty creepy.

Part 2 is a piece of shit.

Part 3 is AWESOME but not in terms of scary.

Part 4 is pretty damn good too.

Part 5 is another piece of shit.

Part 6 is so cheesy it's good.

New Nightmare is awesome with some pretty creepy moments.

FVJ is dope but not for a Nightmare movie

Remake is too many damn boo scares but is somewhat decent.