HHN 2010: Nightmare on Elm Street: Never Sleep Again

Hobbz

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... that's every scare room at HHN.

*normal looking room, sudden strobe light, scareactor pops out, the end*

If that's what he's talking about for micro naps (and by the way it sounds, I at least HOPE it's not) then this will still be lame.

Oh it won't be lame. I guess you didn't read Murdy's tweet about the finale room? He said that Freddy will be in the boiler room for one last scare before Chuck Norris jumps out of the boiler and kicks Freddy in the you-know-where.

I honestly believe once Freddys over with this year we wont be seeing him back for a while. Think about it, this year the 3 yr. contract will be no longer able to be used for the NLC characters. Murdy was probably thinking he'll get him in one more time before his departure from HHN. I think Murdy also mentioned that after this yr. we wont be seeing the clowns or pigs anymore either for a while (THANK GOD), but my point is he will probably be doing the same with Freddy. BUT IM STILL MAD ABOUT HIS 3RD YEAR RETURN!

And how would you know? There was nothing ever said in 07 about a contract. Contract news didn't pop up until 08 if I remember... quite possibly, we might not hear about such things until next year!

Because the Contract was for 3 years, and that was confirmed... This is the 3RD YEAR.

And how would you know? There was nothing ever said in 07 about a contract. Contract news didn't pop up until 08 if I remember... quite possibly, we might not hear about such things until next year!

yes there was because Orlando were the ones who actualy nagotiated for the contract so it was known since 06 basicly about the contract