LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In doing some research on orchids I have discovered that during the Victorian Era in England (the time and place of the Ripper murders) a strange phenomenon called "orchidelirium" occurred. This was an obsessive collector's mania for orchids, especially strange rare orchids from exotic parts of the world. people payed enormous amounts of money to have orchid hunters explore strange faraway regions to discover new rare blooms for the eccentric collectors to house in their conservatories.

Collectors... collecting, collecting.

COLLECTIVE? .... Wake up and smell the "COLLECTIVE"? lol...

But really, how shrewd a ploy would it be if each of us was holding on to subtle clues given in FB messages that we are unaware of and should be sharing with each other to piece together.

Im getting a flash at the final scene of the warehouse game and there is no music....

Not just that, but there is writing in the bottom right corner of the screen as can be seen in the photo below. I can't make out what it says, but it may very well be a clue for us, especially since it appears as an image on each LT page and the music has stopped on the site. I played the Warehouse Exxperience game again to see if anything changed at the end, but it was the same. I don't go to the event until the third weekend (it's a tradition) and once the event starts I stop reading the threads to avoid any spoilers. However, I figured that the Legendary Truth site was fair game. I noticed this glitch (?) also; or, is it a result of the hijaking. It appears that FEAR has entered the LT website the same time he is revealed at HHN. I think this is a clue, but I cannot determine what the writing says as it appears to be only half of the message. Any ideas?

IMG_6467a-01.jpg

Not just that, but there is writing in the bottom right corner of the screen as can be seen in the photo below. I can't make out what it says, but it may very well be a clue for us, especially since it appears as an image on each LT page and the music has stopped on the site. I played the Warehouse Exxperience game again to see if anything changed at the end, but it was the same. I don't go to the event until the third weekend (it's a tradition) and once the event starts I stop reading the threads to avoid any spoilers. However, I figured that the Legendary Truth site was fair game. I noticed this glitch (?) also; or, is it a result of the hijaking. It appears that FEAR has entered the LT website the same time he is revealed at HHN. I think this is a clue, but I cannot determine what the writing says as it appears to be only half of the message. Any ideas?

IMG_6467a-01.jpg

I got a pic, I'll crop it and have it posted in just a minute

Edit- here it is I can't figure it out, I don't think it's meant to be there.

hhn-1.png

Edit 2- OOPS! sorry >< I completely missed the fact that you posted a pic already, studying for my AP class has me completely distracted

Edited by Rhi

hhn-1.png

Edit 2- OOPS! sorry >< I completely missed the fact that you posted a pic already, studying for my AP class has me completely distracted

It looks like it says Hell Vanishing.

hhn-1.png

Your picture is a little clearer than mine was. I still can't figure out what it says, but I do agree with others about the "HELL" part of the writing. I also do believe that this is meant to be there since it seems that the site has changed (no music and that stagnant picture of the portametus completed with the FEAR "star") and since it appears on each LT page, I'm sure it means something. I just wish that we could see the bottom of the writing. But, then again, I guess that would be too easy, right?

You would think that the fact that the event has started there would at least be a warning in the LT page....ugh this year is so boring

Well, do remember that LT was introduced later during the event in 2008.

I also recall someone saying that A&D was going to wait until at least after the 2nd week before they get into more LT investigations.

Patience, padawans!

Shotguys is right we don't need anything crazy full-blown this early but

"No alerts issued in your area"

"No warnings currently in effect in your area"

...seems a tad neglectful. No alerts OR warnings. Maybe the collective didn't notice but FRICKIN FEAR has been released. You'd kind think that would warent a code amber at the very least.

Nothing was said about this year. In fact T.J. said before the Q&A began that anything asked about this year would not be answered. But the way he talked about some things lead me tobelieve that we should see something soon.

• 2 weeks later...