What reminds you of HHN?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when /i went to Disney's Hollywood studios i got reminded of HHN really strongly,

first Tower of terror had cast members dressed like the usher kinda, I mean, they look very similar to the usher, and the entrance of Tower of Terror reminds me of HHN

there is this boring Studio Backlot tour, but , when you are walking after getting inside, you walk through a warehouse, that has movie props, and, It looked the same as the beginning of Hallow'd past, it really remind me of that house, specially because they had it set up very similar,

I am reminded of HHN by my computer everyday because my screen saver is random HHN photos I have taken over the year. Also every time I hear Rooftops by LostProphets because somehow walking out last year that song was playing on the way to the escalators all 3 nights I was there.

one thing that strongly reminds me of HHN (Specially Carnival of carnage 2007) is The Soundtrack for the HBO Show Dexter, I love the show and got the soundtrack, and when 2007 and october came, I was listening to the music of the Show every day, i would listen to it before going to HHN, so it stayed in my mind, I still love the show but, when I hear the music of Dexter, I imagine the Freddy and Jason houses,

• 2 weeks later...

there is something that reminds me of HHN, and that is to see performers dressed in costume walking around you,

what I mean is, Disney was having the Star wars weekends, and they had a lot of actors dressed as characters of the movies around the park, and, for a moment it reminded me of HHN,

Cigarettes remind me of HHN. I don't smoke but everywhere you walk you can smell cigarette smoke. It's just something I associate something bad with something good.

:/ that sucks, yeah I hate when that happens, I dont have anything bad remind me of HHN...yet,

Strongbow always reminds me of HHN.

Guinness reminds me of HHN, many many pints consumed at Finnegan's!

I think the same can be said for Grateful Deads (coughlizandstephcough)

Having my 21st birthday a month before opening weekend reminds me of how much fun I'm going to have at HHN this year.

Edited by Jumboshrmp

actually I just realized two things that always remind me strongly of hhn

one is abandoned construction sites, or, well not abandon but, if there are no people working on it, (Specially at night) it totally reminds me of the houses, not any house in particular but just the facades,

specially if there is light, like a light is left on or something

also, empty hallways, even more if they are not too wide, but long, really reminds me of HHN, like, when you go to a building and you see empty hallways, or narrow spaces between buildings, specially at night or if there are lights flickering, that really reminds me a lot of hhn, makes me feel like if i was in a house