Our Very Own HHN Event

AgentOfChaos93

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the roles, if there are any problems with the roles please tell me.

ShotGuy06: Character designer

AndrewRyan: Maze designer

The Director of Horror: Maze designer( both you and Andrew Ryan will work on houses since there are 8 of theme)

Leonardo Van IcePickasso : Scarezone Designer

AgentOfChaos93: Creative Director

HHNFAN1981: Show writer

That's good for me. I definitely don't think I'm creative enough to do a house or anything, but I can submit ideas for them or icons or something. I have a scarezone idea anyway. Do you want me to try to think of more though?

yes, and I will help you on it. Also, what happened to HHNFAN?

I told him to check the forum out again when he gets the chance and told him he had been given a task. May want to have a backup person to do the task just in case, as he's a major procrastinator and could be forgetful for these kinds of things haha. I'll submit the idea I have already for a scarezone to ya via PM and will continue to think of more!

Cool, I see I'm assigned as Show Writer, should be fun, how many shows am I writing for?

I'd imagine one is Bill & Ted....

Do I also get to design a Arrival type show as well?

And I may be a procrastinator, but when it comes to HHN, I'm more than dedicated, all of my friends can attest to that!

I told him to check the forum out again when he gets the chance and told him he had been given a task. May want to have a backup person to do the task just in case, as he's a major procrastinator and could be forgetful for these kinds of things haha. I'll submit the idea I have already for a scarezone to ya via PM and will continue to think of more!

Hey, don't get me fired here before I even start! I'm not THAT bad! lol

Cool, I see I'm assigned as Show Writer, should be fun, how many shows am I writing for?

I'd imagine one is Bill & Ted....

Do I also get to design a Arrival type show as well?

And I may be a procrastinator, but when it comes to HHN, I'm more than dedicated, all of my friends can attest to that!

you will be writing 2 shows and an opening scaremony