Reaper's Sigs and Designs

Well Reaper already made you one so you should go ahead and use it. I put a lot of time into my signatures and wouldn't like it if the person I made it for didn't use it, so you should use the one he made since he already did one.

When the HHN and the FN will start you can make a sig for me ;) I give you a PM by that time ;)

I have a sig request for ya Reaper if you have time....

I am not uber-picky and I know you come up with great ideas on your own. All I ask is for a red and black color scheme, my name to be tilted, and a biohazard symbol to take the place of the O in my name. Thanks again

Heyyy could you make me one with this picture of cindy :)

Id like it to say DarkFoama somewhere along with "a cloak lined with ermine"

and an avatar to match! thanks sooo much!

Sig-6.jpg

Hey Reaper, would you mind making me a signature that features the director and Julian on opposite sides? I'd like them to be tied together in style of picture, with my name on either a film screen or reel in the middle. Thanks in advance. :D

Untitled-1-81.jpg

Reaper,

I was curious if you'd be willing to make me a sig?

I'm just looking for something dark and ominous featuring the Caretaker, with my name on it. I'm also looking for just a simple avatar featuring the Caretaker if possible.

Other than that I'm completely open! Thank you in advance, and I appreciate it.

Jason

Reaper,

I was curious if you'd be willing to make me a sig?

I'm just looking for something dark and ominous featuring the Caretaker, with my name on it. I'm also looking for just a simple avatar featuring the Caretaker if possible.

Other than that I'm completely open! Thank you in advance, and I appreciate it.

Jason

Sure, I'll get right on it. :)