HHN XX Construction Updates

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am shocked to see no form of wooden covering around the queue for Disaster, during the construction, usually its covered and u cant see nothing till the walls come down.

I think the walls will be going up when there's a bit more added. Right now, it's just a simple plywood room. The walls are usually put up when they begin their major work.

I am shocked to see no form of wooden covering around the queue for Disaster, during the construction, usually its covered and u cant see nothing till the walls come down.

Do you mean with shocked that you don't like it?

I like it when you can see what they built there.

What's that thing on the right of the second picture from JWFearman, is that something of an attraction in Orlando?

Do you mean with shocked that you don't like it?

I like it when you can see what they built there.

What's that thing on the right of the second picture from JWFearman, is that something of an attraction in Orlando?

Well there not my pics... but yeah its part of the disaster queuefor the ride.

I meant shocked as in, what happens if the wind changes direction and they are cutting wood, the guests will be eating sawdust, lol. I love the pics. I have been talking to my friend at HHN and he says "I cant release any information for this year, cause what they are planning is huge" I guess were gonna have to wait for the website and more leaks somewhere else. I have tried. :( no luck. Keep them pics coming, heheh!

I know it's not much but they had a car I'm guessing to move wood or whatever into the area but here's a pic from today.

download.jpg

hmmm intresting pic. and i dont think this car is used to transport wood. im pretty sure itll be a prop. Hmmmm not to jump to conclusions but maybe another tcm???

ehh not likely

Anyone going to Universal. if u want to see some stuff, go on Disaster to check out the house, swing by jaws, you'll probably be stopped before you get to look inside. And go to the Simpson's ride to check the tents. Remember, post at your own risk... Universal's watching!

I got some pics from today, all from the disaster queue

30seiax.jpg

rub143.jpg

25sbjfb.jpg

2nl61y8.jpg

dyol90.jpg

35k8xac.jpg

Jaws queue is pretty covered but you can tell a lot has been done as far as putting up the walls and the tents look the same from what I could see.

Edited by Cavalry

So yeah the car seems to be a prop. The type of car and the way its positioned gives it away. If it was a truck carrying wood I doubt they would actually bring it inside the house...

Hmm. This is interesting. Wonder how its gonna play in and what the house is gonna be.

So yeah the car seems to be a prop. The type of car and the way its positioned gives it away. If it was a truck carrying wood I doubt they would actually bring it inside the house...

Hmm. This is interesting. Wonder how its gonna play in and what the house is gonna be.

Seeing it there you can see it'd be pretty hard to back that van out, so I'd have to say it's a prop but I think its a strange choice of vehicle, it doesn't look old or have any wear and tear.

There was another shot I didn't get of the whole side of the house more towards the entrance to disaster and from the looks of it, its seems to be a pretty decent size house. another thing about jaws queue is if you ride jaws, right as your leaving the loading dock they have had the doors open to the barn and you can see a set of stairs. Maybe well have a scare actor above us like in Dracula or FT13.

real quick, this is my first post here, *waves hello* now the picture with the van inside gave me a complete deadtropolis feel. because as i recall, wasn't there a section in that house where we walked through a garage and into a house? I dunno just thought i'd share that. :)

Seeing it there you can see it'd be pretty hard to back that van out, so I'd have to say it's a prop but I think its a strange choice of vehicle, it doesn't look old or have any wear and tear.

Thats because scenic hasnt got its hands on it just yet, plus it doesnt need to look old nor have any wear and tear depending what the scene is suppose to be.

real quick, this is my first post here, *waves hello* now the picture with the van inside gave me a complete deadtropolis feel. because as i recall, wasn't there a section in that house where we walked through a garage and into a house? I dunno just thought i'd share that. :)

Yes but I really dont see them doing that again, sorry. But in the mean time let me welcome you to the boards.

Yes its a van but the house is so early in the costruction phase we dont know what its purpose is just yet. In a few weeks we should have an idea.

Well I wanted to say I am also new to the boards from the vault (don't know whats going on with it) but I see a lot of vaulters who have transfered as well :).

I love how all we see is a random van, Uni knows exactly how to tease us and keep us guessing because I have no clue what it is for... kinda reminds me of the Shady Brook asylum van, anyone else think so?

It does look a bit like an ambulance, doesn't it?

Actually, it does alittle. Its obviously a prop. Doubt we will see anything done to it. Since the big walls would go up first before senic gets to it. Has anyone checked out the parade building yet?