HHN Hollywood 2010 Speculation

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this has been the wierdist day ever im just waiting for Murdy to come through the dorr and say "Finaly you all learned the true meaning of halloween" then we go "Will we ever see you again" then Murdy goes "Ill always be right here and Ill be back next Halloween" then he get in a tram and flys off btw I had a little too much full throtle!

its almost midnight

im really not holding my breath for the info tonight

but hopefully tomorrow morning(:

im hoping murdy gets on twitter pretty quick here and clears things up cause my guess is he's FLOODED with questions

he usually doesnt get on this late though...

On an unrelated note, when looking on AOL.com... I saw that Bill Cosby Dead is one of the top things searched. Really? He died? o_O

And it said in February.. I am totally not paying attention to news anymore..

I... no, it's not.. haa... stupid tired me.

GOODNIGHT

Edited by Onca

What???/ is this legit about bill cosby

haha agreed

i have to get up early

well 8

but since ive been sleeping until like, 11-ish noon every night?

yeahh id say thats a problem lol

haha thats the time i usually wake up... but today i woke up at 7 for the pr... but we all know that story

Edited by AgentOfChaos93

So hey, uh, Murdy, maybe you should've given AOL the go on Sunday, WISE GUY, lmao

With all that said, I'm glad when I wake up tomorrow there's going to be a maze announcement... or at least.. there better be...

or I will go to the AOL offices and just... do nothing.

Sit there and wait, I guess, haha

Klownz... hm, yeah, I speculate that uh... they'll scare people... with chainsaws...

AY, for really though, at SFMM, in Gotham City for their Fright Fest, some of the clowns have these firecrackers they throw at the ground and they scare the SHIT out of people.

The Klownz here should get those too!!!

Side note:

I just have the oddest feeling that tomorrow Murdy is going to get on Twitter and say:

"Just talked to AOL. They said they'll post the announcement by the end of the week."

-_-

Edited by DTH316

this has been the wierdist day ever im just waiting for Murdy to come through the dorr and say "Finaly you all learned the true meaning of halloween" then we go "Will we ever see you again" then Murdy goes "Ill always be right here and Ill be back next Halloween" then he get in a tram and flys off btw I had a little too much full throtle!

Haha! Im just imagining a tram flying away while murdy is saying "i love u all" as he is in the air on the tram! Lmao! Well, my name is steven and you can follw me on twitter if ya want @rozuk24

On an unrelated note, when looking on AOL.com... I saw that Bill Cosby Dead is one of the top things searched. Really? He died? o_O

And it said in February.. I am totally not paying attention to news anymore..

I... no, it's not.. haa... stupid tired me.

GOODNIGHT

No, it was actually another person with a similar name that died. It caused quite a bit of confusion back in February, Bill had to come out and say that he was still alive lol.

http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/Fright-Dome-Circus-Circus-Partners-With-Lionsgate-Twisted-Pictures-Second-Year-Create-NYSE-LGF-1289950.htm

I think it's safe to say the new maze won't be Saw or MBV now with this news.

And to think, with the very small space Circus Circus has yet they have FIVE mazes which I hear are top of the line.

I'm very interested to see what they will do with MBV (oddly, I'm watching the movie now as we speak).

For me, this clarifies these 2 mazes won't be back.

What about you? Does this make you feel it's a possibility they will be back?

why is anyone even mentioning twilight on an HHN forum?

WAiT ONE F****ING MINUTE ur the douche who was on hhn's facebook fighting with people! Hhn1293 or "ruben rodriguez" if it is you don't start shit here

Edited by LeO

Well I finally just checked out the facebook page everyone was talking about.

It's not that bad. Had no idea there was 10,000 friends.

Someone should go on there and try to convert some people here! 10,000 will sure make our small little Hollywood side of the ... nightmares (almost said Vault) seem huge!

And I don't see this Ruben guy making all that much of a fuss, unless he deleted all his stuff.

But it's good to see we're not the only ones camping out waiting for info.

... saying that just makes me feel like such a nerd... over a theme park... and it's news...