HHN Hollywood 2010 Speculation

Funny story, one time I was on a jog around the backlot and saw some people shooting there. It wasn't the biggest production. It was a couple coming up to the house and then the mailbox falls over. They than ran into the house where there was ghosts hanging from the ceilings. I never saw anything to do with that later on. Anyone know what that was?

I can explian that universal has a Film College on the backlot and they use the sets for Finlas and projects Im going there btw lol

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The 2010 Halloween Horror Nights event will open in late September and will include new mazes inhabited by 'House of 1,000 Corpses' characters such as Captain Spaulding (Sid Haig), Baby (Sheri Moon Zombie), Otis (Bill Moseley), Mother Firefly (Karen Black) and Killer Karl (Chad Bannon). Zombie and other top artists are acting as consultants on the mazes, 'scare zones' and 'backlot experiences,' in which Zombie's movie monsters will literally leap out at the park's visitors."

Maze(S)? More than one? Hm... I really hope not, haha

From the sounds of it, it's almost as if the whole event will revolve around Rob Zombie's stuff....

But he did say it's not the MAIN maze... I really hope those are just typos.

Probably just a typo, but I'm not surprised about the scare zone and backlot experience, the mazes tend to bleed out into other areas of the park.

As for Scream 4, didn't Mr. Murdy deny that already? I could've sworn there was a tweet where he said he was looking into next year for it.

I can explian that universal has a Film College on the backlot and they use the sets for Finlas and projects Im going there btw lol

I was thinking that but I'm not sure how long NYFA has been around. This was quite awhile ago. Like 2000 or maybe even 2001.

Probably just a typo, but I'm not surprised about the scare zone and backlot experience, the mazes tend to bleed out into other areas of the park.

As for Scream 4, didn't Mr. Murdy deny that already? I could've sworn there was a tweet where he said he was looking into next year for it.

yeah because he wanted to strike when the Iron is hot

@DTH

since the 90's I think there a plaque thats say it somewhere I cant remember but I think it was 90 some

EPIC EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLO DR. SATAN, GOODBYE DR. FRANK-N-FURTER!!!!!

RIP our sweet transvestite, may the angels of promiscuity and sexual decadence carry u on to the moon-drenched shores of transylvania.......................... :(

Edited by horror lover

K, I got some predictions/updates:

Terror Tram - Starts at Bates Motel. Up the hill - WOLFMAN. MBV's old spot - unannounced. Small maze - HOTC. Psycho house. WOTW - unannounced. JP3 building - unnannounced/uncomfirmed.

I don't think we're getting a Wolfman maze this year.

With 3 different studio projects, it doesn't seem likely now.

1. Original maze

2. HOH

3. HOTC

4. Studio maze

5. Studio maze

So I guess we'll be seeing Wolfie on the Terror Tram, in my opinion, where he belongs if it ain't HOH.

EPIC EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLO DR. SATAN, GOODBYE DR. FRANK-N-FURTER!!!!!

RIP our sweet transvestite, may the angels of promiscuity and sexual decadence carry u on to the moon-drenched shores of transylvania.......................... :(

That was beautifully put horror lover.

So it's for sure that Rocky Horror wont be returning? I kept hearing different stories, so I stopped paying attention hehe.

Wow so I just got back from Universal today; not much stuff going on.

But on to the maze announcement: I KNEW IT WOULD BE HOUSE OF 1,000 CORPSES!!! I KNEW IT!?!?! That's what I said in the construction thread! :o

It's going to be in 3D? Really? And not in blacklight? That's going to be veeeery interesting how they pull it off. I'm pretty excited about this! It's about freaking time they announced the first maze! B)

The fifth maze is going in the T2 queue? Really? I just don't know how that's going to work with the facade being under a futuristic-style queue...but only time will tell to see how it will work.

Wow so I just got back from Universal today; not much stuff going on.

But on to the maze announcement: I KNEW IT WOULD BE HOUSE OF 1,000 CORPSES!!! I KNEW IT!?!?! That's what I said in the construction thread! :o

It's going to be in 3D? Really? And not in blacklight? That's going to be veeeery interesting how they pull it off. I'm pretty excited about this! It's about freaking time they announced the first maze! B)

The fifth maze is going in the T2 queue? Really? I just don't know how that's going to work with the facade being under a futuristic-style queue...but only time will tell to see how it will work.

ITS NOT GOING IN T2 its near T2!

Also I forgot to mention that I went into Terminator today; I saw the the fancy umbrella things in the overcrowded queue (Right below the balcony that goes upward to the pre-show) have disappeared. I just see one big empty space. I wonder if that's where they're putting the maze?

Edited by Freakazoid

Also I forgot to mention that I went into Terminator today; I saw the the fancy umbrella things in the overcrowded queue (Right below the balcony that goes upward to the pre-show) have disappeared. I just see one big empty space. I wonder if that's where they're putting the maze? Here's where I think it'll go.

http://www.scribblem...tellite&y=0&p=0

its not going there theres not enough room its going to be around that general area