HHN Hollywood 2010 Speculation

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's the thing that bugs me.

They don't have a effing clue when they were going to release.

What business doesn't know these things?

They were ready back in June.

Everything was finalized.

We waited for Kong, it's been an ENTIRE month.

Not like that PR mattered anyway since there is commercials, ads, coupons and the like up the ass everywhere.

But for Universal to just blow in the wind for when they're going to release info seems very unprofessional.

Set a date, stick to it, if there's a set back, pick another date and stick to that one.

Announce the announcement date, get people prepared to figure it out.

Announcement day comes and the damn thing is actually announced.

That's how this should work but we ain't getting that luxury. There's no real reason behind it other than being snobby.

If someone knows something otherwise, show me proof of how exactly and why it's taking so long.

Show me contracts and their signed dates, show me art sketches, show me initial plans, etc..

I imagine a bunch of guys in ties sitting in a room looking at eachother saying "is it time yet?" and then other one answering "nah, doesn't feel right."

This isn't something life changing like a proposal for a new World Trade Center.

This is a flippin' Halloween event.

Fairs and carnivals have better organization than this.

Honestly, just tell me what is going on. If something changes, I don't mind.

I just want to know what is happening with the event I love!!!!

Were we mad when Zombieland wasn't at Knott's? Yes, but that's okay because it was still an exciting moment to at least imagine it. We can only dream up what that would've been like but I'd rather dream than be left in the dark.

again

this is the SPECULATION topic

if we must

we'll open up a thread complaining about lagg with the info

for now please back to Speculation

thanks

if there are any mods please clean up this side of the forum

I'm speculating the lag.

The lag is the info of the event.

The info of the event is 2010 HHN.

I think it's all fair :)

alright smartass -.-

we all know there is LAGG we get that already

we've known this since the 1st week of june when we were expected to have news

we've known this since kong first opened

since the PR was said to be the week after Kong

and now were in the 1st week of Augest waiting for AOL

WE GET IT ALREADY THERES LAGG!!

that doesnt mean you need to sit here and complain and complain like a little kid

the studio is doing its job to bring ALL of us an event this year no matter how long we have to wait

fact is

we HAVE an event

we HAVE mazes that we know are being built

we HAVE concept art

stop being a whiny little baby about things and learn to be patient

no matter what the wait

there doesnt even HAVE to be an event this year

but there is and for that we should ALL be greatful

now

Get back to speculating ABOUT the mazes and the scarezones

NOT THE LAGG

if you want to complain then create a new topic and complain there

-End Rant

okay i agree with steven.

we should be greatful that were getting the event this year and stop complaining about how quick were finding out the info and whatnot

lets just quit whining about it and just move on to something else until we get the PR

it'll be something to help us get our minds off of it.

Ay! No need for name calling! I guess you need to go back to Kindergarten and learn to play nice! lol

If someone wants to make a complaining thread, so be it. But we have the right to complain - we were promised something MONTHS ago.

We are THE fans. Without us, the event would topple over and there would be Twilight mazes for the dumb 14 year old girls who go to the event.

Seriously, there's people who think Eclipse is "lyk, the skarieeest muvie eva1111!"

We're lead to believe they're doing the best they can but it honestly doesn't FEEL like it.

Ay! No need for name calling! I guess you need to go back to Kindergarten and learn to play nice! lol

If someone wants to make a complaining thread, so be it. But we have the right to complain - we were promised something MONTHS ago.

We are THE fans. Without us, the event would topple over and there would be Twilight mazes for the dumb 14 year old girls who go to the event.

Seriously, there's people who think Eclipse is "lyk, the skarieeest muvie eva1111!"

We're lead to believe they're doing the best they can but it honestly doesn't FEEL like it.

Actually we were never PROMISED anything, if you have proof of the Universal Team Promising us that we'd have the info months ago

so be it

i realize we ARE the fans and that is why this site and the vault were created

it was for us the FANS to speculate and talk about these mazes

i NEVER ONCE said we didnt have the right to complain

i said if we are to complain then do it on a different section

this is a SPECULATION TOPIC hence the name!!

and MURDY WOULD NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER GO THAT LOW

and obliterate the name that is Halloween Horror Nights to sparkly gay vampires

its gives me the chills thinking about it >.<

though the info has been slow we are litterally hrs away from a maze and "possibly" a theme

we KNOW most of the stuff coming we have so much info given to us already that our minds are boggled by the rumors

SO PLEASE EVERYONE GET BACK TO SPECULATION

@LeeRay i completely agree it would make everyone alot happier if we just talked about scarezones or something ffs -.-

Edited by StevenForTmrw

Well you know when people say, "that'll be the apocalypse when that happens."

2012 is in 2 years...

HHN '12...

TWILIGHT: MEET THE CULLENS. NEW maze for 2012! Experience the enchantment of the Cullen family while having a delightful journey through their elegant home. All the Cullen's will be there including Alice, Jasper, Esme and don't forget - Edward. See his skin sparkle in the sunlight and have your breath taken away by all their beauty. Some trouble is ahead when a viscious vampire clan is in the neighborhood though! So take heed! Don't forget to visit the Edward's Spider Monkey Piggy Back rides on the lower lot!

okay!

lets talk about SZ's for a while then!(:

we'll have a maze soon enough and then we'll be getting weekly updates

lets just wait a couple of hours and then we'll all be happy again(:

plus it's AOL were waiting on now

their the one's not posting the info

although i do understand they are probably waiting for the head honcho to give them the green light

but it's not in murdy's hands in any way now so lets just calm down and get back to speculation(:

Well you know when people say, "that'll be the apocalypse when that happens."

2012 is in 2 years...

HHN '12...

TWILIGHT: MEET THE CULLENS. NEW maze for 2012! Experience the enchantment of the Cullen family while having a delightful journey through their elegant home. All the Cullen's will be there including Alice, Jasper, Esme and don't forget - Edward. See his skin sparkle in the sunlight and have your breath taken away by all their beauty. Some trouble is ahead when a viscious vampire clan is in the neighborhood though! So take heed! Don't forget to visit the Edward's Spider Monkey Piggy Back rides on the lower lot!

DTH no matter how mad at you i just was

THAT made my day

happy birthday xD

oh and you forgot about

New Moon: Revenge of the Wolves! Run with Jacob and his wolf clan as you climb through forests and fight your way through blood thirsty vampires waiting to get you

Make sure to take an extra shirt with you! IT WILL RIP OFF!!!!

I'd go through the New Moon maze... I won't lie, lmao

You walk in and instantly -

"It's RAININ MEN! HALLELUJAH!" would be playing.

I'm straight and all but... if HHN ever did that... I'd just have to see it with my own eyes lmao

Someone think of a maze for Eclipse lol

I'm straight and all but... if HHN ever did that... I'd just have to see it with my own eyes lmao

holy. crap.

as soon as i read this .

a commercial came on with that song haha.

thats amazing.

wow I leave the party for a while and everybody at each other I can only imagine how Murdy's laughing at us right now maybe the PR was realy released but Murdy being the master Planer fixed our internet so nothing shows up for any us as revenge for talking so much S**** about HOH????

sooooooooooooooooooooooo.........................

its gonna happen sooner or later before midnight tommorow but I know how all of you feel but what can we do but bitch about

Fangirl Hysteria: At a sneak screening for the final Twilight movie, madness and chaos broke out as it was announced the movie had been cancelled. Can you escape the 100s of teenage girls and middle age moms blinded by rage and bloodlust?

plain and simple

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHkPJ1ACLrg

skip too 1:12 xD

Eclipse:Vampires and Wolves Unite!

For The First Time! YOU are caught in the middle of an epic battle between Newborn Vampires and The Cullen Family and Black Tribe!

Witness Sparky Flashing Vampires! Blood Thristy Wolves and Citizen Frenzyed Vampires!! BEWARE Fangirls will be SCREAMING in HORROR! (Due to Jacob getting hurt)