HHN Hollywood 2010 Speculation

Oh okay, i agree with horror lover lets pull ourselves together, Freakazoid,... Onca anything you find try to write it down even if that means going on studio tour millions of times and going up and down the escalators going to the lower lotor take pictures so that we have something to satisfy these maze hungry users before the kill each other

I usually take lots of photos whenever I go to Uni anyway, so picture taking and video will not be a problem.... I'm pretty obsessive about that sort of documentation. I constantly retake photos even though I've seen it too many times to count.

why is anyone even mentioning twilight on an HHN forum?

Because everyone has snapped.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know WM could definitely work as a maze Onca, but the question is, could it work ion the lower lot? I mean that very well might be Talbot manor but could the zig-zag forward then zig-zag back walking approach work for the Wolfman? It could have that great ending like someone mentioned earlier of exiting through all of the burning pile of wood and crashed-down lumber from the manor, complete with the smell of burning ash. I just don't see the lower lot area faring well for an outdoor setting. I could see the Wild West arena or the new location fare just fine for that.

I'lltry to look closely at the construction going on tomorrow. ;)

That was me that suggested it can begin in the manor, and end in the ruins.

Outdoors can be simulated with a correct mixture of sets, scents, and lighting. The "outside" portions can be used in that small building that the lower lot mazes begin in, (Gypsy camp, forest, Lawrence's first transformation) with the more urban/indoor areas progressing outside under the tarp for the asylum, London alleyways, and flashing back to Blackmoor for the fight of the lycanthropic Talbots in the mansion. They don't really have to include the very end of the movie, just when the plot reaches its breaking point, to end the maze.

because we ate the Rabbies Meatpie If anybody gets that referance you are full of win

Im telling you Murdy's the Puppet Master

Correct me if im wrong but isnt that from that old ass movie "i drink your blood" or something like that haha. This year hhn has disappointed me. I mean its just getting annoying that they keep delaying the PR. But whatever, i just hope its worth it and we arent waiting all this time just to hesr that saw n my bloody valentine will be returning haha. Oh and happy bday dTH.

Correct me if im wrong but isnt that from that old ass movie "i drink your blood" or something like that haha. This year hhn has disappointed me. I mean its just getting annoying that they keep delaying the PR. But whatever, i just hope its worth it and we arent waiting all this time just to hesr that saw n my bloody valentine will be returning haha. Oh and happy bday dTH.

Horrorfreak you are officaly full of win heres your trophy, yeah I used to love that movie, it's just so awsomly cheesy

Edited by Grindhousehero13

i love how there's been new posts on this topic all day(: haha

it gives me something to do when im bored xD

im afraid im gonna miss the maze release tomorrow though cause i have dance camp from 10 am to 3 pm so it better be up before 10 am tomorrow! haha

Oh hell naw babies, sharolaid be a large lovely black mama and she mad as mothafuckin hell and she about teach ya'll a lesson in horror and halloween and all that good stuff !!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

PS this is not racist lol there was a youtuber named sharolaid who was a guy dressed in drag who prank called a lot of places acting like a black woman and they were funny videos

but youtube banned him/her like a thousand times before he got fed up and retired. lol and he took down ALL his videos

Edited by horror lover

Guys this thread is getting way out of control. I'm no mod but all these pages of BS is getting annoying. We dont need a million posts on how the PR isnt out yet, or how to find it on the AOL site, or that Murdy is jerking us around. He said within 24 hours, has it been 24 hours? NO. Please guys be patient and dont spam the hell out of the threads. I feel sorry for Wix when he finally comes back thinking that we've actually been specualting, and all hes gonna find is 10 pages of utter bullshit.

PS

Happy Birthday DTH. With all the talk about the PR I think we all forgot.

Guys this thread is getting way out of control. I'm no mod but all these pages of BS is getting annoying. We dont need a million posts on how the PR isnt out yet, or how to find it on the AOL site, or that Murdy is jerking us around. He said within 24 hours, has it been 24 hours? NO. Please guys be patient and dont spam the hell out of the threads. I feel sorry for Wix when he finally comes back thinking that we've actually been specualting, and all hes gonna find is 10 pages of utter bullshit.

PS

agreed we all got a little to outta hand

ANYWAY BACK TO SPECULATION!!!!

so scarezones!!

any ideas?

PS

I agree, this is all getting a little out of hand with this derailment.

We can at least throw around some ideas for scarezones, or maybe what the Terror Tram can include for our spooky trek through the unknown?

We were doing fine with the ideas for the bugs, asylum and classics, anyone think that they might actually have some order to the scarezones this time to not make them seem so random?

I agree, this is all getting a little out of hand with this derailment.

We can at least throw around some ideas for scarezones, or maybe what the Terror Tram can include for our spooky trek through the unknown?

We were doing fine with the ideas for the bugs, asylum and classics, anyone think that they might actually have some order to the scarezones this time to not make them seem so random?

hmm not quite sure

i think once we start finding out some more info it'll be easier to piece this kinda thing together

its possible though

i'll be up all night most likely to see if any update has come

if so i'll be sending out a mass txt and twitter

anyone wants a text pm me

anyone who will see the tweet follow me @Stevenfortmrw

if anything i'll post on here for sure